Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching this George Floyd trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Aye chico, if you want to joke about someone's death, start with your own family first.
    Nah. Fake ass Jamaican

Where is my honey?

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Nah. Fake ass Jamaican

Where is my honey?

​​​
      You can't afford the honey.

Comment

That video is shocking for sure. Floyd was a known criminal, now he’s a victim of police brutality.

Riots are probably going to happen.

hope they leave small businesses out of that crazy chit.

Comment

A lethal amount of fentanyl will make you not able to breathe. You shouldn't resist while overdosing. And the guy had COVID-19 but was out with no mask. There will be riots regardless of the outcome. Might as well give the right verdict and not appease the black supremacists.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You can't afford the honey.
            you're not even Jamaican so ok

Comment

The verdict could go either way due to the heightened nature of the situation. However, I think the prosecution over reached with that 2nd degree murder charge, manslaughter would’ve been much easier to convict. 2nd degree murder however.... much harder to prove, especially since the procedures used like kneeling on the neck was part of police training to restrain perps. Coupled with the fact that George had lethal doses of fentanyl and his arteries were 70% or more clogged, well it’s much harder now to conclude that the death was intentional. Remember it has to be beyond reasonable doubt that Chauvin intended to kill George, and with all of those other factors at play, fentanyl, poor health, and following police procedure well that’s a tall order to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                Man if they are found not guilty... Can you imagine?
                No way, not in this trial. This guy is going to be toast. I think even the cops want him prosecuted.

Comment

Fentanyl overdose symptoms are foaming at the mouth. I'd like to see the defense get over that hurdle.

That's what I heard from testimony today.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    Fentanyl overdose symptoms are foaming at the mouth. I'd like to see the defense get over that hurdle.

That's what I heard from testimony today.
                    Simple. He obviously wasn't overdosing while walking to the police car. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Simple. He obviously wasn't overdosing while walking to the police car. lol.
                      What is scary You may as well be right!

Comment

Working...
                      X