Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching this George Floyd trial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Show me where I claimed self defense for Derek? I'll wait you liar, being a liar often goes hand in hand with being a buffoon

Back to where we were, how about Mauri Gators, those been hijacked by white supremacists too!

Here you go:

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

You’re such a moron that you don’t even realize that just because a medical examiner ruled something a homicide that doesn’t automatically confirm Ill intent and or wrong doing.

Homicide

The killing of one human being by another human being.

“Although the term homicide is sometimes used synonymously with murder, homicide is broader in scope than murder. Murder is a form of criminal homicide; other forms of homicide might not constitute criminal acts. These homicides are regarded as justified or excusable. For example, individuals may, in a necessary act of Self-Defense, kill a person who threatens them with death or serious injury, or they may be commanded or authorized by law to kill a person who is a member of an enemy force or who has committed a serious crime.”

You keep getting owned because you’re a buffoon who thinks he’s smarter than he actually is. Whose low IQ also makes him believe everything you don’t like is white supremacy.

You didn't have to wait too long. You highlighted self defense in reference to Chauvin and homicide. Why else would you highlight it you moron? Too stupid to even remember what you posted. You're trying so hard to make a case that Chauvin did not murder the man and commit a criminal act . You even tried to tell Trav he was wrong about Chauvin being evil Of course not in your mind. Your white knight just made a little mistake. That's all.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 04-02-2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• No one cared enough about George to give him a job.
      No one here in a rush to say they would be honored to have had him for a neighbor.

And he's the face of racial injustice ?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Actually that's exactly what it means. Homicide doesn't mean he died from heart issues. Contributing and cause are two different things. If his heart issues caused his death they would have concluded that in their report. They clearly did not and no amount of spin is going to change that.
        Well he died of cardiac arrest, so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post

Well he died of cardiac arrest, so...
          Cardiac arrest just means the heart stops, you stop breathing, and lose consciousness. What does that have to do with whether it's a homicide or not?
          travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Here you go:

You didn't have to wait too long. You highlighted self defense in reference to Chauvin and homicide, dummy. Why else would you highlight it,dummy? Too stupid to even remember what you posted. You're trying so hard to make a case that Chauvin did not murder the man and commit a criminal act . You even tried to tell Trav he was wrong about Chauvin being evil Of course not in your mind. Your white knight just made a little mistake. That's all.
            I didnt highlight self defense you moron, that was copy and pasted from another page that came with that highlighted link originally. The definition was meant to show your idiot self how homicide is not automatically criminal and gave of other examples that it could be used in, like self defense. Jeez you are stupid!

Wow I truly cannot believe how stupid you are. Here is the link where it was copy and pasted from you complete and utter imbecile.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/homicide

Comment

• Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post

Floyd didn't kill his mom. Did you just make that up?

The resident racists of Boxingscene are so stupid and delusional.
              I may be mistaken.............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                No one cared enough about George to give him a job.
                No one here in a rush to say they would be honored to have had him for a neighbor.

And he's the face of racial injustice ?
                Why would anyone be honored to have had him as a neighbor? Would anyone be honored to have you as a neighbor?

The way you post here, in all honesty, I'd rather have him as a neighbor than you, Elroy.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Why would anyone be honored to have had him as a neighbor? Would anyone be honored to have you as a neighbor?

The way you post here, in all honesty, I'd rather have him as a neighbor than you, Elroy.
                  My actual neighbors are more than honored.

The way you defend everything black, you are wasting your time here. Hit the BLM squad.

Wth is Elroy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

I may be mistaken.............Rockin'
                    The one who killed his mom wasn't Floyd, it was the dude who hit that filipina lady in NY
                    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post

The one who killed his mom wasn't Floyd, it was the dude who hit that filipina lady in NY
                      Yup, my mistake.............Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X