No announcement yet.

Movie Scenes that you find very Hot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
    When Dillon and Dutch(Predator)meet up in the back of the bar and the two proceeded with an epic,mid air,arm wrestling hand shake....straight boner til this day!!
    That was the manliest handshake ever depicted on screen.

Comment

Some great choices. Someone mentioned Gina Gershwin... In that movie where she was a Lesbian... Yum yum!

Of course Sharon Stone with Douglas was classic,

Another great one, the bisexual girls at the end where she picks her girl friend up after William Dafoe has been killed, that look they give each other! That was "To Live and Die in LA."

Comment

Not really hot, but I really liked the final love scene between Nicolas Cage and Elizabeth Shue in Leaving Las Vegas.

It was an emotional and passionate scene between two very flawed and sad characters who were otherwise good people who found each other for all the wrong reasons. Great movie.

Didn't get my hard like the prison sex in Oz though. For the record.

Comment

Not really a sex scene but shes so danm sexy in Crazy stupid love. Idk her name but shes the new aunt may in the spiderman reboots. **** that old ***** gets me hot.

Comment

''Ass to ass !!''
            Requiem For A Dream !

Comment

That scene in the Toxic Avenger where the black dude says "I always wanted to cornhole me a blind girl".
              Ellen Barkin getting it from Al Pacino in Sea of Love.
              And the two dodgy ones....The carpark scene from Thelma and Louise and the scene from Hollow Man where Rhona Mitra is brushing her hair before Kevin Bacon takes her down.

Comment

That crazed sex scene in Angel Heart with Mickey giving Bonet the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  That scene in the Toxic Avenger where the black dude says "I always wanted to cornhole me a blind girl".
                  Ellen Barkin getting it from Al Pacino in Sea of Love.
                  And the two dodgy ones....The carpark scene from Thelma and Louise and the scene from Hollow Man where Rhona Mitra is brushing her hair before Kevin Bacon takes her down.
                  Toxic Avenger also had a great forced lesbo scene with the mean Japanese girls in the bathroom.

Comment

Jamie Lee dancing for Anry in True Lies

Comment

All of the Diane Lane sex scenes in "Unfaithful."

Shannon Tweed in "Scorned" was so damn hot, especially in the scenes where she seduces the family's son.

Comment

Working...
                      X