No announcement yet.

I Have a Bad Feeling About Coming to America 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    Well, just had another look. Remember the funny old guys in the barbers arguing about famous boxers. So in 2021 one of the old guys is saying:

"I have children. I have a grandson who's now a granddaughter, they can do that now, that's SCIENCE!"

So, as well as ticking the transgender checkbox., they went further by implying science is actually able to change gender. We all know hormone injections are temporary at best and any outward appearance is purely cosmetic. Depressing stuff.

I was going in and out of my sisters house and she was watching the movie so i would see a few scenes. Both times i saw it there was some tranny shlt going on. A bunch of trannys in that club they were at and the barbershop scene you mentioned. Its crazy but its catering to the black community (which is pretty much its whole fanbase).

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What did they say? I picture something like this:

"Floyd Mayweather kicked Manny Pacquiao's ass."

"Manny Pacquiao was 36 years old! Floyd waited until he got old to fight him."

"Floyd was 2 years older. Wouldn't waiting mean that he got older too?"

"What about Connor McGregor..."

"There they go! Everytime I talk about boxing a white man got to pull MMA out they ass!"
      Yeah or "Everytime we talk about Mayweather a white man gotta pull Conor McGregor out they ass. F*** that pasty Irish motha f***a" Seems like whoever wrote the lines of the barbers in the original definitely knew their boxing too. Favorite line there is still when Eddie goes "F*** you, f*** you and f*** you. Whose next?" LMAO. Only white boxer they could come back with now is that Ukrainian cruiser who moved up to heavy Usyk or the Klitsckos. Why does every white man have to pull these Ukranian boxers out they ass lol.

Comment

45 minutes in to it I just couldn't take anymore. Coming to America 2 is garbage............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          45 minutes in to it I just couldn't take anymore. Coming to America 2 is garbage............Rockin'
          I barely made it that long. Needed two sittings.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

I was going in and out of my sister.
            Sry, just had to

Comment

It almost feels like Charlie Murphy absorbed all of Eddie’s powers and now Eddie is just a shell of his former self.

Comment

It was ok. Some fine women in it though, my goodness

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Sry, just had to
                  I had a feeling someone would do it. I was just wondering whom it would be haha

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

I had a feeling someone would do it. I was just wondering whom it would be haha

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      yeah i fell asleep about the 45 min mark then it took me a couple of days to get through it

Comment

Working...
                      X