Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you allow a School to spank your kid(s)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Would you allow a School to spank your kid(s)?

So I remember my mom telling me when she was in elementary school the Principal was allowed to paddle a disorderly kid. Mind you, my mom is only 53 so she went to school in the 70's so it wasnt too long ago.

Anyways, my mom said that my Grandma would have to sign a waiver allowing the Principal to spank her kids.

Fast forward to 2021, would you let a School administrator spank your kid? Or do you think kids should be spanked at school?

These little ****ers are going to be on Zoom for the rest of their lives anyway

Comment

Corporal punishment was legal here in VA until around 1988.

And nobody bet not lay a hand on my little Pookie. He ain't do nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        These little ****ers are going to be on Zoom for the rest of their lives anyway
        That's why now instead of telling my son to shut up, I just say "You need to mute yourself"

Comment

Man you can't even spank your own kids damn near. If the principal wanna risk a prison stay over some kid telling a couple jokes during political science class fair play to him I guess.
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

No; too many creeps in the world. I can administer the pain when they get home.
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Corporal punishment was legal here in VA until around 1988.

And nobody bet not lay a hand on my little Pookie. He ain't do nothing
              Big fan of Corporal punishment but moreso for criminals. I think criminals would think twice if they knew a caning would be the end result.
              GGG Gloveking GGG Gloveking likes this.

Comment

No, not my kids.

My wife probably, I'd have to ask her though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  So I remember my mom telling me when she was in elementary school the Principal was allowed to paddle a disorderly kid. Mind you, my mom is only 53 so she went to school in the 70's so it wasnt too long ago.

Anyways, my mom said that my Grandma would have to sign a waiver allowing the Principal to spank her kids.

Fast forward to 2021, would you let a School administrator spank your kid? Or do you think kids should be spanked at school?
                  Lol... I am 57 and your mom is right, that is how we rolled back then. In NYC we even had a "dean of discipline" a big neanderthal Pollack (I get a pass I have Pollack in me!) named mr Witchick. His sole duty was to strong arm kids, paddle occasionally, etc. Different world...

As far as my kids, I don't trust people's judgements these days. I mean we had some fcked up adults back in the day who would crack you and good. Let me know and I can handle it...
                  Last edited by billeau2; 03-04-2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Lol... I am 57 and your mom is right, that is how we rolled back then. In NYC we even had a "dean of discipline" a big neanderthal Pollack (I get a pass I have Pollack in me!) named mr Witchick. His sole duty was to strong arm kids, paddle occasionally, etc. Different world...

As far as my kids, I don't trust people's judgements these days. I mean we had some fcked up adults back in the day who would crack you and good. Let me know and I can handle it...
                    Dean of Discipline, thats funny. I can picture some1 enjoying that job a lil too much. For some reason I picture the dog catcher dad on Friday explaining how he grabs ahold of a dog... lol

Comment

Working...
                    X