Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid ranks near top of class with a GPA of 0.13 lmao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He failed gym, just get him an orange jumpsuit, it's over.

Comment

It's the parent's fault. Or in this, like most cases the lone parent. I doubt there's a father. It's always the same thing, "ION need no man" "dis boy mah King, he the man of the house"

Then what happens? This happens.

That's why the left is so opposed to a father and a mother household.

Comment

Still higher than Tanks. Now you guys see why hes so popular lmao

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          He failed gym, just get him an orange jumpsuit, it's over.

Comment

Black excellence in full effect.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Black excellence in full effect.

Comment

Welcome to the age of celebrating 9th place trophies. Educators are too busy teaching kids about gender dysphoria and how to be victims. Who needs an education when you have Google at your fingertips? Bunch of dumbasses walking around. Parents are equally to blame. Got their heads up their asses trying to build up likes and followers on social media or watching The Bachelor.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

The most destructive force on education is bad parenting. Kids are enabled by it and become equally horrid. I know from working as an educator about this first hand. These kids have to be accomodated, and they destroy the system for everyone. Its really that simple.

True story. I decided after many years to teach high school again in Baltimore. So in these training programs you get put with a class the later part of the program. I had these three girls in the class, and they were awful. They basically made it so three of us, myself and two others could not complete the program. The teacher was afraid of them, and the program would not look at the situation. That is the reality of the situation.
                    I have the utmost respect for teachers. Such an underappreciated yet important job.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post

I have the utmost respect for teachers. Such an underappreciated yet important job.
                      There are a lot of great people in the profession. Unfortunately a very big problem is when well intentioned, idealistic young adults, who often grow up in a different environment, teach in inner city schools. These teaching programs these days are rigid and unless one is very wise, they cannot see how being rigid with kids, many of whom often have no responsible adult figures, can create a disaster. At the very least it can create a system where there is no trust between the kids and the teacher, and no respect... Which is a similar bad outcome. I once sat a beautiful blonde teacher a grade up from me down... she was giving her paraprofessional (a helper) a hard way to go... I asked her point blank..."Mrs ___ when you go home tonight will you see these kids in your neighborhood? will you be there if one of them got kicked out, to offer your couch? can you talk to thejm about not getting pregnant, leaving a gun at home/vis a vis how to protect yourself during a conflict?" I explained to her that her Para Mrs___ Smith lived in the same hood, and did these things daily. Don't know if I got through to her lol... definite maybe.

You really have to be street wise, want to connect to the kid's situation as a whole, and have a concern for kids beyond the classroom, to have success in the classroom. I can
                      remember situations where I got a kid a job interview and they show up high as a kite lol. Then being told "I was nervous so I smoked a bowl with my mom." But the kids do respond. What really gets me, really hits my heartstrings is a situation that taught me a lot. My fellow teacher, who taught the English and Social Studies, to my Science and Math for special ed students, was murdered in China while on vacation. The situation was horrid! The funny thing was Mr Keyes, the teacher was decent to the kids... but borderline. He never really showed a great deal of love for them but was ok. He was also a white guy... When he was murdered, even with the difference in race, and even though Bill keyes was not exactly teacher of the month, the kids, all inner city black, Hispanic (a few Asian) were Devistated! I mean they were traumatized. Just from the little love this guy gave these kids, it was enough for them, their families, and the whole community to really come together and grieve.

That made me realize that it does not even take much to do right by many of these kids... I mean I just love kids... for me it was natural to take them out as a group for lunch down the block occasionally, to treat them like I would sons and daughters in my own household... But even a perfunctory gesture now and then, was so much more than these kids got...

Comment

Working...
                      X