No announcement yet.

Michael Brown’s father, Ferguson activists demand $20M from BLM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

"We’re not asking for a handout, but for the funding to keep the movement strong where it began,” said Tory Russell, a Ferguson activist and co-founder of the International Black Freedom Alliance.

The funds in Ferguson would be used in part to build a community center in honor of Michael Brown, the press release said.

U dumb racist *****.... n No surprise this Btch above would agree and like your stupid ass comment.

Didn't even read what was said, just brought up your racist talking points.

Community Centre...it costs 20 million to build a basketball court?

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

I remember when Tommy Hearns was looking for $200K to open a boxing gym. Lots of members on here balked and said that was way too much. But they think $20M is okay for a community center. We all know that the $20M isn't going towards building any damn community center. It's all just a shake down from a movement that got started on a lie. Their son was a criminal and got himself killed.

Comment

Shame, all that money raised to BLM and nobody knows where the **** it went...

Comment

I don't trust a lot of charities. It seems like so few see the money donated to help those with the actual problem or issue or whatever. So much goes to paying those directly involved in operating the charity & for promoting/advertising the charity. Maybe I'm being naive or maybe I'm just too cynical, but it always seemed kinda fooked up to me there are folks making a living running a charity. I kinda feel like charities shouldn't be a career or business, but I'm the crazy mfer that thinks there shouldn't be career politicians either so maybe EVERYTHING is just about finessing things in whatever way you can with whatever skills you got.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Can I at least get 50$
            What happened to the insurance from your daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

He's a dumbass afrocentric racist. Trying to get anything through to someone so dumb is like trying to remove stink from a fresh pile of sheeit on a hot day.

Comment

Wait a minute. You mean an organization started by hideous black lesbians (well known for caring about men in general, especially black men)...was a fraud? Weird. It's almost as if rational people have been saying this for the last 5 years, while gullible morons who watch too much tv were convinced they actually had the interests of the black community at heart...cuz the tv manipulated their weak-minded asses by pandering to their emotions.

BLM is to blacks what Planned Parenthood is to unborn babies -- money laundering operations for the Democrat party (who profit off death), that have "nice" names which draw attention away from what these organizations actually do.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

What happened to the insurance from your daddy?
                  Spent it all on alcohol and Tinder women

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Spent it all on alcohol and Tinder women
                    As expected. You just blowing in the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Its crazy how easily it is to manipulate that community.
                      LBJ said it over 50 years ago, just in a little more colorful language.

And he's a civil rights icon. Go figure.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Comment

Working...
                      X