No announcement yet.

Jeep Cherokee Is Next On The Cancellation Chopping Block

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Cherokee Is Next On The Cancellation Chopping Block

The chief executive of Jeep's owner said he is open to dropping the Cherokee name after recent criticism from the Native American tribe's leadership.

Man, screw Indians.

That's why I'm glad the Chiefs lost

Comment

Well at least it seems to be coming from Native Americans "leadership" and not the usual pathetic white liberals on twitter getting outraged on someone else behalf

Comment

Damn I like them SUV's???

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Well at least it seems to be coming from Native Americans "leadership" and not the usual pathetic white liberals on twitter getting outraged on someone else behalf
          This is tru! I hate when white ppl try and teach me about racism and what I should and should not be offended by...

I will say this nothing funnier then beating some of them liberal girlie ones up and here them squeal like lil girls...

Comment

JEEP should just fill up a few Chereokees with beer and mescal and drop them off at the reservations.

Problem will go away.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Man, screw Indians.

That's why I'm glad the Chiefs lost
              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

what is wrong with the term Cherokee? How is it offensive? Its more offensive to lump every native group into one category of indigenious people. These so called "Indigenious" people all had separate, different, and relevant cultures. The Cherokee for example, bare little similarity to the iriquois, who are different than the Plains people like the Comanchee/ Apache.

Comment

If it were a better car instead of an unreliable money pit, maybe they wouldn't have a problem with it. Maybe they are tired of hearing Cherokees cursed out for ruining someone's commute.

Comment

Picked up a '97 ZJ Grand Cherokee for $200 from a a elderly customer.

Never really was a Jeep guy, but after about a week and a little elbow grease, I love this thing.

Thinking about going full redneck and throwing a lift, 35's, and a AR15.com sticker on the back.

I've heard the news one's a piles of shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X