Will America Launch War on Obesity In Your Lifetime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will America Launch War on Obesity In Your Lifetime

What do you think?

Nope, don't you dare fat shame our people!

Comment

Listen you skinny anorexic mofucker go eat a double whopper with cheese meal heavy everything and an a six piece order of chicken tenders with bbq sauce before your give these niccas in charge of my US of A any crazy ideas...

...and large onion rings

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        What do you think?
        Fast food companies hold too much power, donate too much money to campaigns

Comment

Eventually yea. Its a public health crisis now & its only getting worse as I understand it. Can't ignore it forever. The life expectancy in the US is already lower than a lot of other 1st world nations. I suspect thats because of our sh^t eating habits AND the health care available to most of our citizens. Both of those issues need to be repaired.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            Listen you skinny anorexic mofucker go eat a double whopper with cheese meal heavy everything and an a six piece order of chicken tenders with bbq sauce before your give these niccas in charge of my US of A any crazy ideas...

...and large onion rings
            tenor.gif?itemid=15318956.gif

Comment

- -Granny Bernice busting outta here bloomers thread worthy now is it?

Comment

Easiest war ever. Not hard to chase down fatties

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  Easiest war ever. Not hard to chase down fatties
                  It won't be hard catching em, but it'll be misery for everyone to serve them & get them to eat veggies & water for 6mos to a year.

Comment

You can't even talk about being overweight like there's something wrong with it. If a celebrity, like Adele for instance, loses weight, it's like they need to apologize or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X