Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Dr. Seuss books are racist now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racism is a non issue anymore between people, it's the media and democrats who push the racism on a daily bases. I have never had a problem with anyone from another race, I would bet that 99.9% of all you people have never had a problem either. Racism is a narrative the dems and media push to keep everyone divided.......If people would just use their own minds to think for themselves instead of believing the media, it's obvious that they push the racism and need racism to keep us divided for power.

How many of you have had problems with another race, not because you two didn't get along but because of the color of your skin only......very few I'm sure, the media and dems playbook has suckered you in. Think for yourselves and pull your head out of your asses.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Dr. Ray Suess
      Whoooooooaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Dr. Ray Suess
        Ooohhhhhh.

tenor.gif

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

This **** starting to remind me of that Chapelle's Show skit where all the racist animals from kids shows. "Yeah, Yall might have knew him as flipper, but we knew him as James....the ***** hatin' dolphin"

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
            Racism is a non issue anymore between people, it's the media and democrats who push the racism on a daily bases. I have never had a problem with anyone from another race, I would bet that 99.9% of all you people have never had a problem either. Racism is a narrative the dems and media push to keep everyone divided.......If people would just use their own minds to think for themselves instead of believing the media, it's obvious that they push the racism and need racism to keep us divided for power.

How many of you have had problems with another race, not because you two didn't get along but because of the color of your skin only......very few I'm sure, the media and dems playbook has suckered you in. Think for yourselves and pull your head out of your asses.
            Great post ^

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
              You be the judge.

Peep the bling in the 2nd photo

Comment

Was wondering what took the outrage so long...........

Comment

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    Was wondering what took the outrage so long...........
                    Took a couple years didn't it

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Peep the bling in the 2nd photo
                      Don't forget the crown too, my king.

Comment

Working...
                      X