Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Dr. Seuss books are racist now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_1_title_rich So Dr. Seuss books are racist now?

Society’s going insane, isn’t it?

The clowns are going after Dr. Seuss books now?

155824868_3000858483465380_6745802221727279011_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=3&_nc_sid=da1649&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=N3gPzA_pylwAX8H6vzl&_nc_ht=scontent.fymy1-2.fna&tp=14&oh=b3af309e4d355b2248cf99f10d7a783c&oe=6066493B.jpg

What's racist specifically?

I always got a overcoming racist vibe from Green Eggs & Ham myself, but maybe there was some racist Suess book called White Hoods & Robes my mom ain't buy me.

Comment

I just read a Dr. Seuss book to my nephew a few days ago. Nothing about it was racist. They are taking it too far and coming off as moronic now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        What's racist specifically?

I always got a overcoming racist vibe from Green Eggs & Ham myself, but maybe there was some racist Suess book called White Hoods & Robes my mom ain't buy me.
        image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2021%2F03%2F02%2Fdr-seuss-1.jpg

Comment

Lol
          read about this bullshit...
          something about no black people in their stories lol...
          I've never seen a Puerto Rican in them stories either...you know cramped up inside a 89 Toyota Corolla all wearing Tito Trinidad shirts but you don't see us crying...

Comment

They should just update the illustration

Comment

That's where I got it from, took longer than I expected.

#Theygotus

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                Lol
                read about this bullshit...
                something about no black people in their stories lol...
                I've never seen a Puerto Rican in them stories either...you know cramped up inside a 89 Toyota Corolla all wearing Tito Trinidad shirts but you don't see us crying...

getting into street fights with loaded wraps and tweezed brows and relentlessly low blowing our opponents until they can no longer stand. como grampa tito, y mi tio cotto tambien.

Comment

6 of his 60 books have been taken from shelves. i am expecting revisions off the books to go back into print. you can't have childrens books drawing black people looking like monkeys and asians having barely recognizable faces because they are so slant eyed. these are childrens books published by a private company. all about the rights of businesses no? then respect the right of a private publisher to do whatever the **** it wants, including publishing a picture of that 350 lb pimpled up wife of yours taking a load on her face from other men.

Comment

Stupid.

Kids don’t read those books looking at things as racist or not. They just want the silly story

as an adult I don’t recall what any of the Seuss books are about.

Comment

Working...
                    X