Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Organized Street Fight Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • prefix_22_title_rich Best Organized Street Fight Right Now

    the quality on this one is amazing. even the peeps in the audience looks gangsta

    ​​​​​​​
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Last edited by Straight Up; 03-02-2021, 07:11 PM.

  • #2
    Is this even legal? Where is this taking place?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      the quality on this one is amazing. even the peeps in the audience looks gangsta

      ​​​​​​​
      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

      Is this even legal? Where is this taking place?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by markusmod View Post
        Is this even legal? Where is this taking place?
        duuude are you serious? there's a bunch of stuff like this on YouTube.

        Comment


        • #5
          I subscribe to Street Beefs and Mighty Mouses channel. Occasionally you get some skilled guys on each.

          Comment


          • #6
            Unskilled guys winging haymakers at each other on a cement surface, like the 2nd fight, is a disaster waiting to happen. Someone’s head is gonna bounce off that concrete eventually.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              Unskilled guys winging haymakers at each other on a cement surface, like the 2nd fight, is a disaster waiting to happen. Someone’s head is gonna bounce off that concrete eventually.
              of course they are unskilled that's why they are fighting in this type of situation.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

                of course they are unskilled that's why they are fighting in this type of situation.
                I mean, unskilled as in hapless wading forward swinging wide. That’s a recipe for a hard ko. A lot of times, guys who’ve clearly trained, fight in these type of things. At least they’ll have an overall grasp on positioning, footwork etc. that will minimize the chance of getting knocked out badly by something they didn’t see coming.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

                  duuude are you serious? there's a bunch of stuff like this on YouTube.
                  I know, but can these guys get arrested for staging? What if someone got killed?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by markusmod View Post

                    I know, but can these guys get arrested for staging? What if someone got killed?
                    Luckily people who don't have a lot of grasp usually do not do a lot of INITIAL damage. In actual street fights seldom is it the guy falling, so much as getting his head kicked in after. If these guys knew how to do damage it would be a bad situation.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP