Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Cuomo And His Sexual Harassment Allegations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is interesting how all of the allegations against Cuomo (which may be true) are just now being shouted about by the media. It is really strange because they are not new knowledge. Cuomo was a useful tool of the Democratic Party in the early days of the Covid-19 pandemic and held out as an example of a powerful leader who in their opinion was unlike Trump, and made intelligent decisions. He served his purpose and then the Nursing home issues came out and he became an embarrassment , so they decided to throw him under the bus. The allegations just what was needed to do this. I'm absolutely against sexual harassment but I think it is common among people who have power. I also believe that many of the claims are false or that whatever occurred wasn't offending anyone at the time of the occurrence.
    Last edited by OldTerry; 03-03-2021, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      It is interesting how all of the allegations against Cuomo (which may be true) are just now being shouted about by the media. It is really strange because they are not new knowledge. Cuomo was a useful tool of the Democratic Party in the early days of the Covid-19 pandemic and held out as an example of a powerful leader who in their opinion was unlike Trump, and made intelligent decisions. He served his purpose and then the Nursing home issues came out and he became an embarrassment , so they decided to throw him under the bus. The allegations just what was needed to do this. I'm absolutely against sexual harassment but I think it is common among people who have power. I also believe that many of the claims are false or that whatever occurred wasn't offending anyone at the time of the occurrence.
      Eh I think it's a bit different than that. Cuomo is the man in New York. He doesn't answer to the DCCC or anyone for that matter. But he's the man because he regularly cuts the legs out from under people to his left flank just as much if not more than his Republican adversaries in Albany. Liberals/Progressives in New York hate Cuomo; they see him in deep **** over this nursing home scandal and see now as the opportunity to try and pressure him in resigning with these weak ass allegations.

For the record I have always thought Cuomo was one of the better Governors around. He's a true administrator, not an ideological zealot.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post

I agree.

but the nursing home bs isn’t just inappropriate behavior and it’s a ****ing shame the Dems care more about inappropriate behavior than old folks being killed by his actions.
        Inappropriate was the wrong choise of words in my part. It's inexcusable. The nursing home issue, I'm not sure how that played out. You can't deny someone going back to their homes after they leave the hospital. People have rights and just because they are older it's illegal to strip them of their civil rights. I mean where are they going to go if not back to their place of residence.

Comment

good ol switch a roo, sleight of hand. Distractions to remove from the actual news of the nursing home deaths. Thousands die but no coverage but a "fake accusation" does? They're just throwing you off from the real issue.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            You asked me once about more details regarding my second worst date ever (devil worshipping amputator.) I wanted more people to contribute to the thread but it never happened.

She followed me around the apartment like a lost puppy. Same way she seemed when she approached me outside the liquor store.

I go to the fridge, she’s right behind me. I text someone and she is glaring at the screen with her head on my shoulder.

Went to the bathroom to take a dump and I can hear doors opening and closing. Then she finds where I’m at and just nonchalantly enters the room while I’m on the toilet. She sits on the counter and starts talking to me about something while I ask her wtf she is doing. Had to explain to her this isn’t normal behaviour while I was sitting there. Ha.

It isn’t much but I feel it’s important to share. Maybe the next guy won’t walk into the same thing.
            Thats your second worse?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Eh I think it's a bit different than that. Cuomo is the man in New York. He doesn't answer to the DCCC or anyone for that matter. But he's the man because he regularly cuts the legs out from under people to his left flank just as much if not more than his Republican adversaries in Albany. Liberals/Progressives in New York hate Cuomo; they see him in deep **** over this nursing home scandal and see now as the opportunity to try and pressure him in resigning with these weak ass allegations.

For the record I have always thought Cuomo was one of the better Governors around. He's a true administrator, not an ideological zealot.
              His dad was a decent guy. I remember growing up in NYC in the seventies with Mario Coumo and people like Herman Badillo. These guys seemed to have some love fornthe gentry.

Comment

Actually felt sorry for the guy, he did get all quiver lipped. If he does get dumped he is the kind where a suicide watch would be legit.

Feel real sorry for his brother Chris, this has to be really hard on him.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

Inappropriate was the wrong choise of words in my part. It's inexcusable. The nursing home issue, I'm not sure how that played out. You can't deny someone going back to their homes after they leave the hospital. People have rights and just because they are older it's illegal to strip them of their civil rights. I mean where are they going to go if not back to their place of residence.
                  wow. If this isn’t GO TEAM GO.......

actually defending the nursing home fiasco????

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                    wow. If this isn’t GO TEAM GO.......

actually defending the nursing home fiasco????
                    I'm not defending it. I said in the first sentence I don't know how it played out. Meaning I don't know all the facts of what happened. I'm pointing out that people regardless of age have the same rights as anyone else to return to their place of residence. If you know more about this then let me know.

Comment

TBH, if I was mayor or some elected official then I’d probably get me too’d hard. There are insane women I know whose recollection of events don’t match up with my own.

Comment

Working...
                      X