No announcement yet.

And I Pledge........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post

he said he loves a commie and is subjugated by a commie. putin's influence over trump or putin's reverence for trump really shouldn't be disputed. it's likely that trump and his campaign owe russian government banks a lot of money.
    IDK communism seems to be more of a liberal thing... I mean fuk you offended by Dr. Seuss books???

I mean everywhere I go I see you offended by something??? burning books, statues, free speech...

Yup that a commie thing. Gas is going up and where already getting dragged into another stupid war. Your PED God doing a GREAT job so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

That's funny. Do share the details in to Trump being a commie, as you say. Or have you no details or examples?......Rockin'
      This country trying to rival Cuba now days. Pretty soon won't be able to pick what car I want to drive, most of my money will be thrown out the window on taxes instead of getting kids in CLASS are spending their time renaming schools and banning books.

That's OK just the way DEMS like it. Ppl DUMB AND easy to control. Just send them another $600 they'll be fine.

DEM playbook selling fear gets votes. That and free sht!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

donald trump is unemployed at the moment.

so, the welfare figures rose under the Biden administration... is that what you're saying?

Comment

China-Joe Biden already sold his political office to China, but now we got re-tards calling Trump a commie LMAO

Biden's pick to lead CIA has ties to China's communist government:

Comment

China-Joe Biden already sold his political office to China, but now we got re-tards calling Trump a commie LMAO

American elites have aligned themselves with China

Comment

Wish we could go back to American Supremacy.

This us vs us **** is tired. USA, not Trump, not Biden, not red or blue, ****ing red, white, and blue son.

Rock, Flag and Eagle son. Cold beer, warm pu$$y, and more food than you can handle, son. Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, and Macho Man. Whose got the most famous hoes? We do. Who has the hottest shows? We do. Who has the world's most powerful military force? We do. Who dominates space to the point there's only one half ass space org on the planet not under the NASA banner? We do. Comicbooks is poppin? Y'all foreigners is welcome. Jason Voorhees getting popular again? Yer goddamn right he is. Mando is the hottest show worldwide? Of ****ing course it is. Everyone got a smartphone? 'Course they do.

Remember ol' Khrushchev when he was ridin' high with that sputnik satellite? He told us yankee boys, he's gonna fill the skies with them shiny new satellites. He said "Hey Mr. Eisenhower, watcha think of my sputnik satellite?". Ike just reeled his head back, looked him in the eye, "that's a mighty fine satellite."

"But I'm gonna get me one better, just you wait and see. I'm gonna get me one better, you can't get the best of me. I'm gonna get me one better, the baddest one around. I'm gonna get me one better, 'cause' I got the biggest balls in town!"

Yeah son, and that GPS guiding your punk ass right now is that one better, what's good?

We own space, we own the sea, we bully nations anywhere on the planet. Our goods and entertainment are so powerful we can tank an economy with just pulling Disney from them hoes. United we stand.

Cold beer, warm pu$$y, more food than you can eat. Think about that a while next time y'all wanna cry about Trump, who is gone anyway, or Biden, who's gonna go soon enough. Our legacy is bigger, our pride ought to be too.

No more Red vs Blue

No more Man vs Woman

No more Black vs White

No more LGBT vs Straight CIS

One nation, one people, one flag.
              Last edited by Marchegiano; 03-03-2021, 02:38 PM. Reason: $$'s

Comment

Democrats vote to fund Chinese Communist Party-linked schools

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

This us vs us **** is tired. USA, not Trump, not Biden, not red or blue, ****ing red, white, and blue son.

Rock, Flag and Eagle son. Cold beer, warm pu$$y, and more food than you can handle, son. Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, and Macho Man. Whose got the most famous hoes? We do. Who has the hottest shows? We do. Who has the world's most powerful military force? We do. Who dominates space to the point there's only one half ass space org on the planet not under the NASA banner? We do. Comicbooks is poppin? Y'all foreigners is welcome. Jason Voorhees getting popular again? Yer goddamn right he is. Mando is the hottest show worldwide? Of ****ing course it is. Everyone got a smartphone? 'Course they do.

Remember ol' Khrushchev when he was ridin' high with that sputnik satellite? He told us yankee boys, he's gonna fill the skies with them shiny new satellites. He said "Hey Mr. Eisenhower, watcha think of my sputnik satellite?". Ike just reeled his head back, looked him in the eye, "that's a mighty fine satellite."

"But I'm gonna get me one better, just you wait and see. I'm gonna get me one better, you can't get the best of me. I'm gonna get me one better, the baddest one around. I'm gonna get me one better, 'cause' I got the biggest balls in town!"

Yeah son, and that GPS guiding your punk ass right now is that one better, what's good?

We own space, we own the sea, we bully nations anywhere on the planet. Our goods and entertainment are so powerful we can tank an economy with just pulling Disney from them hoes. United we stand.

Cold beer, warm pu$$y, more food than you can eat. Think about that a while next time y'all wanna cry about Trump, who is gone anyway, or Biden, who's gonna go soon enough. Our legacy is bigger, our pride ought to be too.

No more Red vs Blue

No more Man vs Woman

No more Black vs White

we are dealing with total scumbags... and, that feelgood garbage has never worked

re-tards just decided to call Trump a commie, as they ignore China-Joe LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

we are dealing with total scumbags... and, that feelgood garbage has never worked

re-tards just decided to call Trump a commie, as they ignore China-Joe LMAO
                    I'm telling you now you're talking to a wall. So read the rest if you like.

Why would I pick one? Commie-Trump and China-Joe both ought to be universally canned across our great nation. Divisionalists can eat a dick, period.

As far as never worked I guess being vague isn't good enough for you. A democratic president developed the nuke, a republican president dropped that *****. It works. Going to the moon happened under which party? JFK, LBJ, RMN, it worked, stfu and wave this flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

No more Red vs Blue

No more Man vs Woman

No more Black vs White

USA!!...USA!!...USA!!

Comment

Working...
                      X