No announcement yet.

Your worst injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your worst injury

Broke three bones in three different instances.

My collarbone (trying to jump my bike over the picnic table), hand (bar fight with angry Canuck fans) and foot (trying to climb into second story window after being locked out for going to a party.)

the foot was the worst by far. I was rolling around in my backyard and screaming at the top of my lungs, ripping grass out and punching the ground. Very uncharacteristic of me. I’m one of those guys who doesn’t like to create a scene.

Nurse told me I broke my foot in two different places.

Canoes are not ladders. They slide. Remember this.

When I was 13. Riding my bike down this dirt hill. Must've be a rabbit hole. I ****ing flew off my bike. Landed on my right wrist and my body weight didn't help.

Heard a loud snap.

Broken.

And this is the height of my masturbation so I had to learn how to use my left.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      When I was 13. Riding my bike down this dirt hill. Must've be a rabbit hole. I ****ing flew off my bike. Landed on my right wrist and my body weight didn't help.

Heard a loud snap.

Broken.

And this is the height of my masturbation so I had to learn how to use my left.
      Mixed blessing! If I had to use my left I don't know what I would do! You sir Beercules are prepared for a possible curve ball life could throw you!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Mixed blessing! If I had to use my left I don't know what I would do! You sir Beercules are prepared for a possible curve ball life could throw you!
        Honestly I think of it like that also. one of my many tricks

Comment

My worse was my first car dustup. this present one is nothing by comparison. I had thought the road went straight, and it T-boned. I hit the ditch pretty much full steam ahead. Never lost consciousness... shattered my left hip cup, dislocated the hip, broke all ribs opposite side, both knees opened up. Was pulled out of the car by two nurses, riding down to the hospital with leg still dislocated out. AsI get there I am shocking, they finally cleared me, so they are giving me morphine and it is doing NOTHING. then God sent me my second angle, the first was the nurses... this male nurse could see I was f ucked up and the morphine was doing nothing. He whispers in my air "sometimes large dose of Valium will help Ill see what I can do." the valium miraculously helped, it gave me some relief... of course my leg is still out of joint.

Well, I get in the hospital, after the surgery, the doctors are amazed I am alive lol, and the one doc tells me I am one in a hundred that my spleen did not break on the rib side. They tell me to get out of the hospital I have to have a bowel movement and be able to lift myself up. Problem is I cannot lift on the one side with the leg, so in order to go home I have to rebreak my ribs so I can rise... I am determined and do it because I do not want to stay in the hospital. It hurt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            My worse was my first car dustup. this present one is nothing by comparison. I had thought the road went straight, and it T-boned. I hit the ditch pretty much full steam ahead. Never lost consciousness... shattered my left hip cup, dislocated the hip, broke all ribs opposite side, both knees opened up. Was pulled out of the car by two nurses, riding down to the hospital with leg still dislocated out. AsI get there I am shocking, they finally cleared me, so they are giving me morphine and it is doing NOTHING. then God sent me my second angle, the first was the nurses... this male nurse could see I was f ucked up and the morphine was doing nothing. He whispers in my air "sometimes large dose of Valium will help Ill see what I can do." the valium miraculously helped, it gave me some relief... of course my leg is still out of joint.

Well, I get in the hospital, after the surgery, the doctors are amazed I am alive lol, and the one doc tells me I am one in a hundred that my spleen did not break on the rib side. They tell me to get out of the hospital I have to have a bowel movement and be able to lift myself up. Problem is I cannot lift on the one side with the leg, so in order to go home I have to rebreak my ribs so I can rise... I am determined and do it because I do not want to stay in the hospital. It hurt!!!

Damn man. Way to drop the mic and kill the thread. No one wants to follow that horror movie.

Comment

I was 12, it's the day before I turn 13. I signed up for soccer earlier that year, we were practicing. Practicing FFS. The assistant coaches were High School seniors. I was a fast little **** so I'd get the ball and get to the goal pretty easy. The seniors was goalies, I got close and he came out of the goal to kick the ball away. We landed on the ball, both trying to sweep that **** to our lefts, sometime, bam, my own foot hits me in the back of the head. Dude shattered my right femur. I got surgery for my birthday. ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

Damn man. Way to drop the mic and kill the thread. No one wants to follow that horror movie.
                "splat!" That area, the intersection where I hit has bad Ju Ju... apparently a lot of crazy s hit has happened there. I was lucky, as I came out of that with a few life altering problems, but nothing too bad. Apparently my hip cup made Humpty Dumpty look whole again lol. They laughed at me when I said I would be teaching my martial arts class in a few months, and to be fair it was about 8 months before... But the human body is resilant.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  I was 12, it's the day before I turn 13. I signed up for soccer earlier that year, we were practicing. Practicing FFS. The assistant coaches were High School seniors. I was a fast little **** so I'd get the ball and get to the goal pretty easy. The seniors was goalies, I got close and he came out of the goal to kick the ball away. We landed on the ball, both trying to sweep that **** to our lefts, sometime, bam, my own foot hits me in the back of the head. Dude shattered my right femur. I got surgery for my birthday. ****.
                  Surgery sucks when your a kid... I like most kids loved ice cream...If I had most painful things to deal with ice cream was a tonic... especially Good Humor! Had my tonsels out... said I could have all the ice cream I wanted... Didn't want none.

Comment

When I was in primary school and a basketball hit my hand and fractured my thumb...

also a work related incident which was fairly serious and I was taken to the hospital by paramedics via ambulance..

needless to say thankfully no long term damage to my brain as the cat scan results thankfully showed nothing permanent so aside from some large bruises and cut marks I lived to see another day thankfully...that is all

Comment

Working...
                    X