Collapse
No announcement yet.

62% of Americans afraid to share their political view

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m prepared to listen to the other side’s ideas if they make a good case. Maybe they do so well that I change my mind on an issue or two

point out any flaws in my thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Its the way generations of progressives had to vote for ages. I actually am an anarchist and never vote lol because I do not believe our votes ever count... aside from also agreeing with you. I liked aspects of Trump (didn't vote for him) because he was so destructive to the Washington establishment. Trump also actually did things, like remove the troops from areas where we had no business being. Anything that is destructive to the Washington establishment is good for this country IMO within reason.

Trump was narcisistic and wanted to be productive for his ego... and that is the biggest threat to this government that wants to do nothing. Biden has done absolutely nothing for almost 40 years... already Washington is back to doing nothing. Perfect example, Rural homesteading programs were booming, and now with the change in administration? no funding. yet corporate welfare? Merck is thrown a bone.

So I don't endorse Trump as a person, and I would love nothing more if one day a true progressive individual could be more than a functionary in Washington. But letting Washington do nothing, as usual is really horrid to me. People like Pelosi are horrid to me. People like Trump are battering rams that can be thrown against things.

The sight of Pelosi ills my stomach, hearing her voice and words.... truely, vommit comes up in to my mouth. And just like Bidens presidency, you simply have to swallow it.

Say what you'd like about Trump as a person, he can just rub people wrong.

But he was, and still is, all in for America. *TRUMP2024 or earlier*............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        My dad taught me long ago that if politics or religion get brought up then make sure something just suddenly came up. Gotta go.
        Yup! I don't care one bit a liberal can piss sitting down and is comfortable wearing a dress. Or that him and his wife are in open relations and he prefers watching others fuk her instead of him...

Nope I'm good bouncing once they open their c@ck sucking mouths trying to tell me their 7 year old son can play with girl toys and wear lil princess dresses to school or their ok with grown men using the same restrooms as lil girls.

Comment

Its the way generations of progressives had to vote for ages. I actually am an anarchist and never vote lol because I do not believe our votes ever count... aside from also agreeing with you. I liked aspects of Trump (didn't vote for him) because he was so destructive to the Washington establishment. Trump also actually did things, like remove the troops from areas where we had no business being. Anything that is destructive to the Washington establishment is good for this country IMO within reason.

Trump was narcisistic and wanted to be productive for his ego... and that is the biggest threat to this government that wants to do nothing. Biden has done absolutely nothing for almost 40 years... already Washington is back to doing nothing. Perfect example, Rural homesteading programs were booming, and now with the change in administration? no funding. yet corporate welfare? Merck is thrown a bone.

So I don't endorse Trump as a person, and I would love nothing more if one day a true progressive individual could be more than a functionary in Washington. But letting Washington do nothing, as usual is really horrid to me. People like Pelosi are horrid to me. People like Trump are battering rams that can be thrown against things.
          Ah, ****, two minds ya know.

I liked his anti-china rhetoric myself. China been counterfeiting me for over a decade.

Comment

If I was a celebrity, I wouldn't even bother getting political because nobody cares and you'll always piss off someone and these days risk your job.

Comment

I think the bigger problem is that most don't follow or pay any attention to politics to actually have an opinion.

​​

Comment

The baby is a freshman at UCLA, The oldest is a high school teacher, The middle kid has an MBA and works in marketing. The marketing son seems to be the most level headed. I know he's a registered libertarian based on his mail. I told them they are adults and free to chose what they want to believe in. I would never challenge them.

But there is a but. I said if you ever decide there is no God, you keep that chit to yourselves.
                Last edited by TJ highway; 03-03-2021, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

The sight of Pelosi ills my stomach, hearing her voice and words.... truely, vommit comes up in to my mouth. And just like Bidens presidency, you simply have to swallow it.

Say what you'd like about Trump as a person, he can just rub people wrong.

But he was, and still is, all in for America. *TRUMP2024 or earlier*............Rockin'
                  Trump accomplished some things. Pelosi is wretched. Biden accomplished nothing in forty years... Just the truth. He canot even push stiulus checks through, but found a way to drop bombs already...

Comment

Trump accomplished some things. Pelosi is wretched. Biden accomplished nothing in forty years... Just the truth. He canot even push stiulus checks through, but found a way to drop bombs already...
                    Well, if we don't drop bombs on anybody then how will Bidens buddies make money? Funk Pelosi, Biden and those nasty demorats!

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!........Rockin

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Ah, ****, two minds ya know.

I liked his anti-china rhetoric myself. China been counterfeiting me for over a decade.
                      This post never showed up...lol. Sorry for the late response. Exactly China is dangerous because it is constantly enabled. If every country that is f ucked by China stopped doing business with China it would collapse in a day.

Comment

Working...
                      X