Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a UFC fight/MMA where a female fighters jugs fall out of her top or nip slip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prefix_33_title_rich Has there ever been a UFC fight/MMA where a female fighters jugs fall out of her top or nip slip?

Has there ever been a UFC fight/MMA where a female fighters jugs fall out of her top or nip slip?

On tonights UFC card (was going back and forth with this and the Canelo fight) and there was some Brazilian chick with some nice like C cups bouncing up and down in her tank top. Usually the female fighters are flat chested and are all spandex up but her C's were bouncing all over and it looked like they was about to pop out.

Has this ever happened in UFC/MMA? I mean it had to happen with some of the chicks with the bigger ones.

Its almost happened a lot. Believe Ronda Rousey almost had a t^tty pop out during her prime.

I think I'm only aware of it happening once. But might be once or twice more & I'm just forgetting.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...tures-17048574

Randomly a lot of these MMA girls are showing t^tties & poosey on Onlyfans these days. Several low level girls are posting straight up fook videos as I understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Its almost happened a lot. Believe Ronda Rousey almost had a t^tty pop out during her prime.

I think I'm only aware of it happening once. But might be once or twice more & I'm just forgetting.
      https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...tures-17048574

Randomly a lot of these MMA girls are showing t^tties & poosey on Onlyfans these days. Several low level girls are posting straight up fook videos as I understand it.
      FAM did u see the UFC card tonight? There was a brazilian chick with the ill c cups and like she forgot to wear the double sports bra spandex top and it was just like a loose tank top and her C's was getting all squeezed out to the point where they were pretty much all smashed through coming out of the tank top lol.

Usually them female fighters barely got A cups small B cups at most but this chick tonight had some big Cs maybe even D's bouncing all over the place lol.

I dont think we'd even see shat if Rhonda's popped out she flat as hell right?

But Im thinking u got all these small kids like 8 years old watching the UFC fights in real time live, what would they do if these chicks C's just came out would they stop the fight and give her another top to wear? LOL That be the only time it be worth paying the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

FAM did u see the UFC card tonight? There was a brazilian chick with the ill c cups and like she forgot to wear the double sports bra spandex top and it was just like a loose tank top and her C's was getting all squeezed out to the point where they were pretty much all smashed through coming out of the tank top lol.

Usually them female fighters barely got A cups small B cups at most but this chick tonight had some big Cs maybe even D's bouncing all over the place lol.

I dont think we'd even see shat if Rhonda's popped out she flat as hell right?

But Im thinking u got all these small kids like 8 years old watching the UFC fights in real time live, what would they do if these chicks C's just came out would they stop the fight and give her another top to wear? LOL That be the only time it be worth paying the PPV.
        Yea lol. I didn't notice her t^tties that much tbh. I had money on her doe so I was cool with the draw once she lost that point for fence holding early. She was cute & definitely had a body on her.

LOL no doubt if I was a kid I'd be steady jacking off to female UFC fights with or without t^tties popping out.

There is this one UFC girl thats banging. https://www.instagram.com/rachaelostovich/?hl=en

Think she's about to get cut, but she's got nice t^tties & a nice apple booty & they all looking like they bout to pop out when she fights.

Comment

Apparently...

angela-magana-1161979.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Yea lol. I didn't notice her t^tties that much tbh. I had money on her doe so I was cool with the draw once she lost that point for fence holding early. She was cute & definitely had a body on her.

LOL no doubt if I was a kid I'd be steady jacking off to female UFC fights with or without t^tties popping out.

There is this one UFC girl thats banging. https://www.instagram.com/rachaelostovich/?hl=en

Think she's about to get cut, but she's got nice t^tties & a nice apple booty & they all looking like they bout to pop out when she fights.
            WHAT? this chicks a fighter? Yo we all gonna get some hard ons if she be fighting and weighing in lol.

When I first moved to LA from the CHI I hooked up with this one poor mans Sasha Banks she kept telling me she was a pro wrester not in the WWE but one of them low level wrestling organizations. I never took her seriously tho cuz Id assume the wrestler dudes she was traveling and touring with was smashing her in the hotel room after their wack wrestling events lol. But yeah back then there was no social media so I couldnt tell how legit she was? I dont think she ever blew up as I never saw her in anything at all.

yeah I was switching between the canelo and ESPN plus UFC fight and they showed ole girl getting a point deducted for barely touching the fence and the commentators were praising the ref for deducting a point while other refs let the fighters hold the fence too much I was like WTF? she was barely having two fingers on the fence???

Then I started to notice her C's being squeezed in and almost full out of her sports bra I didnt even know who was winning the dman fight but when they showed both girls the other girls face was all beat it and her eye was all jacked up!

Glad u won money tonight tho bro.

One of my cousins used to go to all them WWE events at the Rosemont Horizon(That was the CHI's staple center or MSG) and he told me they had bunch of hot chicks who all they did was have their jugs fall out of their tops on purpose to get the crowd hyped. He said some of them even had wet t shirt contests written into the story. I dont know if he was exaggerating or not since I stopped watching wrestling around the time the Rock started coming up. But I always thought if what he was saying was true then wouldnt they have a ton of middle America soccer moms pissed that their 7 year old kid is seeing these hot chicks flash the crowd or do them supposed wet t-shirt contests?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              ahaha NOICE! what happened did the ref stop the fight and ask her to go back to her corner lol

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Almost looks like she's going in for a strategic suckle there

Comment

Imagine he posted this thread and god forbid, passed away and his kids found him with his computer open having asked this question. They see what his last words were on the screen. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

ahaha NOICE! what happened did the ref stop the fight and ask her to go back to her corner lol
                    She went for a titty twister sbmission.

Comment

Working...
                    X