No announcement yet.

Florida Biggest Winner of Rona Pandemic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post

hell yeah bro 2 million cases and 30-40 thousand dead in a tropical part of the country that is literally ****ing tropical. winning. when you cough in new york in early march you do so into dry, cool air and the droplets of virus stay suspended in the air for a long, long time. in the tropics they meet with warm, humid air and drop to the ground. ****ing winning bro!
    Someone sounds awfully salty, making all sorts of excuses for living in the ****ty state of Massachusetts which is #4 in deaths per 1 million. Whatever you guys did, everyone should take note and do the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Good for Florida, they truly did it right, even with the highest number of elderly people living there, and staying open for most of the time, their death rate per million is only in the middle of the pack at around 27 of the 50 states.
      They became the home for WWE, boxing, and anyone else who wanted a home to stage events.

Comment

Florida's numbers should get even better. Since the vaccinations started their death rate in long term care homes has dropped by 70%. Got to point out though that Florida has more deaths than the entire country of Canada.
        Last edited by TonyGe; 03-02-2021, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Lets not hate Dunn, I think its now beyond clear that Floridas approach was the best approach.
          We can agree to disagree. My point is framing it as winning is crazy. There are no winners.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

California has almost twice the population of Florida. About 19 million more people live in California. You can't make a fair comparison without pointing that out.
            Your comment piqued my curiosity since it is absolutely the correct way to view the Florida and California comparison. Here are the results of an apples to apples comparison as of March 2.
            Cases Deaths DR Population Case Rate
            California 3,563,618 52,782 1.48% 39,512,223 9.02%
            Florida 1,918,100 31,142 1.62% 21,477,737 8.93%
            Last edited by OldTerry; 03-03-2021, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

hell yeah bro 2 million cases and 30-40 thousand dead in a tropical part of the country that is literally ****ing tropical. winning. when you cough in new york in early march you do so into dry, cool air and the droplets of virus stay suspended in the air for a long, long time. in the tropics they meet with warm, humid air and drop to the ground. ****ing winning bro!
              Have you done lost your mind? I am not entering this debate, but the horsesh it you done peddled is beyond ridiculous, It is positively sig worthy. It seems lately your vag has sand in it brother... come on! Your not a stupid, your one of the better posters here... So take some unsolicited advice: Get a Summer's Eve with extra vinegar, and put the wheels back on that train, put the extra cards back in that deck, go back to the reservation... Whatever it takes.

Comment

I live in Fl, I love having my freedom. My kids have been in actual school with their friends all year, and I have not worn a face panty in months.

Comment

Working...
                X