No announcement yet.

Florida Biggest Winner of Rona Pandemic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Florida definitely isn't winning during the pandemic. It's also very weird to see the title.
    Florida dining

no masks

no social distancing

no fear mongering bs

Florida took a high risk, high reward approach and made it payoff

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Florida definitely isn't winning during the pandemic. It's also very weird to see the title.
      Lets not hate Dunn, I think its now beyond clear that Floridas approach was the best approach.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Lets not hate Dunn, I think its now beyond clear that Floridas approach was the best approach.
        Yes gotta give Florida credit after the most locked down state Cali was a massive flop in 2020 and continues to be so in 2021

Comment

Also heard it was the first state to allow fans at wrestling events at 10% capacity, as seen on AEW Dynamite. That's why this year's Wrestlemania is at Raymond James Stadium, where the Tampa Bay Bucs play. They delayed it until the end up April, but it will be the first WWE pay per view with live fans in attendance in over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Good for Florida, they truly did it right, even with the highest number of elderly people living there, and staying open for most of the time, their death rate per million is only in the middle of the pack at around 27 of the 50 states.

hell yeah bro 2 million cases and 30-40 thousand dead in a tropical part of the country that is literally ****ing tropical. winning. when you cough in new york in early march you do so into dry, cool air and the droplets of virus stay suspended in the air for a long, long time. in the tropics they meet with warm, humid air and drop to the ground. ****ing winning bro!

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-01-2021, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Florida dining

no masks

no social distancing

no fear mongering bs

Florida took a high risk, high reward approach and made it payoff

florida is tropical and 4th in deaths in the US. i understand you guys breath through your mouths and slept through school.

Comment

<--- sick Floridian.

I doubt it's the rona but ya never know. More like a headcold though.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

florida is tropical and 4th in deaths in the US. i understand you guys breath through your mouths and slept through school.
                  only 4th despite all the freedom

Yet the most locked down state of California is the leading in deaths

how it going mental midget england

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    <--- sick Floridian.

I doubt it's the rona but ya never know. More like a headcold though.
                    it’s alright you’ll survive and be fine

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      only 4th despite all the freedom

Yet the most locked down state of California is the leading in deaths

how it going mental midget england
                      California has almost twice the population of Florida. About 19 million more people live in California. You can't make a fair comparison without pointing that out.

Comment

Working...
                      X