Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California trying to push a bill to encourage young men to remove their P e ni ses.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I think it is more than that. As much as a parody as this is, is it really that far from some of what is going on right now? Just like Flat Earth... Years ago it was held up as a sign of our progress and evolution that we "no longer believed the Earth was flat" Now there is an actual movement that promotes the theory that the Earth is flat. When we have a city, like San Francisco that threatens to fine people for separating merchandise, and wants people to succumb to various ideologies in a public space... how far is it to absurd?

This isn't about either side of the spectrum, its about dangerous attempts of local governments pushing ideologies and people gradually being asked to do more absurd things... where one must ask: When do people wake up and tell these people to go to Hell? best analogy I can think of is the example of the Frog that boils to death. Apparently one can put a frog in hot water and gradually warm it up until the frog, unaware, is boiled to death. If you want to be a Trump supporter, a Biden supporter, a Muslim, A Christian, that is your business... So why do our politicians get to play with ideological issues? Why are they allowed to control and determine how businesses organize and sell their wares? Why can they determine what sexual proclivities children... Yes children... are expected to abide by?
    Oh no I agree there are dumb mfers from all beliefs to be fair. I just think the champions of believing misinformation these days are the Trumptards & its not even a close race.

I think there are spectrum's at work doe. I think some are more likely to believe misinformation & some are more likely to believe misinformation about certain types of topics that trouble them or they got biases towards. And I think that works better with young minds & with conservative folks who both operate with more fear based decisions than most others. To get more specific as to who's to blame for this current spin I suspect there are foreign governments playing a bigger game with the US population to help spread & make misinformation a mainstream issue like its become now. Basically cuz of misinformation we've entered a highly technological era where ANYTHING can be the truth if enough folks believe it. Multiple truths has never really been a thing the more we've advanced, but we've returned to the dark ages in some respects.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Oh no I agree there are dumb mfers from all beliefs to be fair. I just think the champions of believing misinformation these days are the Trumptards & its not even a close race.

I think there are spectrum's at work doe. I think some are more likely to believe misinformation & some are more likely to believe misinformation about certain types of topics that trouble them or they got biases towards. And I think that works better with young minds & with conservative folks who both operate with more fear based decisions than most others. To get more specific as to who's to blame for this current spin I suspect there are foreign governments playing a bigger game with the US population to help spread & make misinformation a mainstream issue like its become now. Basically cuz of misinformation we've entered a highly technological era where ANYTHING can be the truth if enough folks believe it. Multiple truths has never really been a thing the more we've advanced, but we've returned to the dark ages in some respects.
      I think it is deliberate misinfo as well.

Comment

I'm all for it and think it is a great idea. All men in Cali should have their cocks chopped off. But you can keep that chit in America you fkking freaks.

It has to be BS by the way.

Comment

Nowhere else rivals California. I can be way up in the mountains, out is the desert, over at the coast in a few hours. We have more schools than any country, here is Hollywood, San Francisco, LA, San Diego. We have how many miles of beaches?

Hell, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers from Cali, how many songs about California?

The Ag capitol of the world, California.

You want to wander around downtown in any big city ya will find a weird world, but things aren't really like that.
          Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-27-2021, 09:04 PM.

Comment

But the liberals kept telling me that genital mutilation was a bad thing done by barbaric Muslims to subjugate ad repress young girls?

It would be funny if it wasn't so completely ****d.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
              Nowhere else rivals California. I can be way up in the mountains, out is the desert, over at the coast in a few hours. We have more schools than any country, here is Hollywood, San Francisco, LA, San Diego. We have how many miles of beaches?

You want to wander around downtown in any big city ya will find a weird world, but things aren't really like that.
              That is what makes it so frustrating. There is incredible beauty here. Right now I literally live on a mountain in the middle of a city with a Million people (San Francisco). LA has areas like that as well... Most modern history post Vietnam was fought out, established because of people on the West Coast... Hippies stopped the Vietnam War, Hippies called the government out on all kinds of Tuskeggee like experiments done on the population.

I love this place ad it hurts all the more that corrupt, self serving individuals, claiming to be Liberals, are allowed to destroy the lives of so many. Pelosi is a pox on all, Fienstein, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Best thing that could happen to Cali is it goes full ****** and secedes

And gets invaded by the US
                I like my Warriors tho

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Newsom with the help of London Breed and San Francisco cultural grass roots organizations are presenting a bill where young men would have their p e ni ses removed. Members of the queer cultural alliance were quoted as saying "It is offensive and triggering to many queer individuals for men to walk around with these organs." The group, with the support of the mayor and Newsom, suggest that men are part of a culture of repression and need to make amends for this by being less of a threat to groups marginalized by the thought of a P en is hanging in a man's pants.

Many other activists see this as a watershed moment where the disenfranchised will finally get a chance to compete in the privaleged world of male Hegemony. Males would be encouraged to get the surgery initially, with plans, later down the line to perhaps make the request mandatory.
                  This just reminded me of something Bill Maher just said on his show this week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmXTUSP9a9M

"Memo to social justice warriors. When what you're doing sounds like an Onion headline, stop."
                  Last edited by Anthony342; 03-01-2021, 12:17 AM.

Comment

All you commie trump jizzing Cali haters better not come to our state anymore you clowns can stay in you’re inbred infested ****hole states.

yea we know all you inbred will be the first ones to vacation in Cali when this pandemic is over lol

Trying to save up every dime so you can move you’re families over here

Comment

Originally posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post

Damn right

these inbred haters just hate Cali cuz they can’t afford to live here

****kk em

Comment

Working...
                      X