Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California trying to push a bill to encourage young men to remove their P e ni ses.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California trying to push a bill to encourage young men to remove their P e ni ses.

Newsom with the help of London Breed and San Francisco cultural grass roots organizations are presenting a bill where young men would have their p e ni ses removed. Members of the queer cultural alliance were quoted as saying "It is offensive and triggering to many queer individuals for men to walk around with these organs." The group, with the support of the mayor and Newsom, suggest that men are part of a culture of repression and need to make amends for this by being less of a threat to groups marginalized by the thought of a P en is hanging in a man's pants.

Many other activists see this as a watershed moment where the disenfranchised will finally get a chance to compete in the privaleged world of male Hegemony. Males would be encouraged to get the surgery initially, with plans, later down the line to perhaps make the request mandatory.
    Last edited by billeau2; 02-26-2021, 08:35 PM.

California is a failed society

Comment

Best thing that could happen to Cali is it goes full ****** and secedes

And gets invaded by the US

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Best thing that could happen to Cali is it goes full ****** and secedes

And gets invaded by the US
        A recall of Newsom would be a great start... preceded by getting rid of that freak we have as a mayor. Don't be fooled by misinformation. California is not interested in leaving and operating quietly according to its own principles... That might hold true for white supremicists in Idaho, some of whom, regardless of what one thinks of their ways, do not have the need to change others, merely to live away from the rest of the country... But California wants to change you, me, and everybody else. It will not stop until it is overturned... It will not be satisfied being isolated. These people do not think, or operate that way. They want to destroy the lives of everyone. They would be pushing Newsom for president if he was not such a f u c up... Dangerous people.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

A recall of Newsom would be a great start... preceded by getting rid of that freak we have as a mayor. Don't be fooled by misinformation. California is not interested in leaving and operating quietly according to its own principles... That might hold true for white supremicists in Idaho, some of whom, regardless of what one thinks of their ways, do not have the need to change others, merely to live away from the rest of the country... But California wants to change you, me, and everybody else. It will not stop until it is overturned... It will not be satisfied being isolated. These people do not think, or operate that way. They want to destroy the lives of everyone. They would be pushing Newsom for president if he was not such a f u c up... Dangerous people.
          If the bill passes, will they start with newsom along with his sons and supporters cutting off their pee pees

lead by example. That worm newsom will do anything to keep his job even cutting off his pee pee

Comment

This is going to anger the pedophiles. I want to see NAMBLA and the looney gender nazis square off in Golden Gate Park. With any luck they’ll kill one another off.

Comment

Interesting move by twisted minds in power.
              gavin needs to set an example and cut his tool off first.

Comment

“Yo. Let’s cut our dicks off, homey. Wu-Tang!”

- Dave Chappelle

Comment

I looked up this so called bill and put the quote into google search exactly but yet I see nothing.

I signed to recall Newsom but I am pretty sure this is fake news.

Comment

This sounds like horse sh^t. But I await a link to a reputable news source if it isn't a troll thread or fake news.

Comment

Working...
                    X