No announcement yet.

Tall Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tall Women

Do you have a height limit for how tall a woman may be?

wide back and tall makes them large giving a mannish physique for example

Love tall women. But I'm 6'5 so I maybe a bit biased

When I was in high school and got all this height we had a chick we called "Big Tracy" that was 6'10 and not exactly a small figured woman

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Love tall women. But I'm 6'5 so I maybe a bit biased

When I was in high school and got all this height we had a chick we called "Big Tracy" that was 6'10 and not exactly a small figured woman
      6’10 someone must have ucked her for the story
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

I don't got an official limit, but I've never dated a girl taller than me (6'2) by a decent margin. Tallest girl was maybe 5'10ish & that felt a lil off to me. Usually they are around 5'5 to 5'8 I'd guesstimate.

Comment

Not gonna date someone who is insane and has the ability to whoop my ass. Pass on anyone 6 foot or taller.

Comment

Give me all the tallest trees, but no one below 5'5 please, unless super fine, then can have a go.

Comment

I don't mind as long as they aren't taller than me. Some really hot volleyball players in school were 5'10"-6'. Long legs with a fat ass. I'm 6'3" myself. If she's 6'1" she wouldn't be wearing heels around me lol. My girlfriend is 5'10". She's the tallest girl I've dated so far.

Comment

Working...
              X