Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University athlete lost girlfriend to black guy and went on a racist tirade ruining his career.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing Jamal ‍♂️
    Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    He was cucked by the BBC, let him vent since he isn't a real man anyways so it's cool him having an emotional outburst like a woman would.

Comment

This thread makes me uncomfortable

Comment

I saw this. I thought this dude was utterly pathetic. Just listening to him its easy to see why she left him. You can tell this has definitely happened to a few guys on this site.

His mom was sounding like she wanted to talk to the ex girlfriend about the BBC. LMFAO!I

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I saw this. I thought this dude was utterly pathetic. Just listening to him its easy to see why she left him. You can tell this has definitely happened to a few guys on this site.

His mom was sounding like she wanted to talk to the ex girlfriend about the BBC. LMFAO!I
          Woah woah that's ****ing racist

Comment

She now has jungle fever...her life will never be the same again.

Comment

The wrong person always gets the brunt of the hate. The homewrecker has no obligations to be loyal. The homewrecker can't force no one to stray.

I can also guarantee anyone who is offended by that word has either used it themselves or are around friends who do.

They use that as a selective guilt trip. They rap along to the most outrageous rap lyrics then get emo about someone saying it ?

Where is the logic ? It ridiculous that any culture can take ownership of what is supposed to be the worst word in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                She now has jungle fever...her life will never be the same again.
                The basketball team won't only be passing the ball around

Comment

He will learn the hard way not to post or record everything. A lot of things should be private and now he will pay in other ways what was done to him. He might be emotionally involved and it causes people to do dumb things. This day and age people record and post way too much and it gets judged by the current atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    He will learn the hard way not to post or record everything. A lot of things should be private and now he will pay in other ways what was done to him. He might be emotionally involved and it causes people to do dumb things. This day and age people record and post way too much and it gets judged by the current atmosphere.
                    I agree.

He needs to learn that you should only express your true racist feelings in private with no recordings going on.

Cause that's what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

The basketball team won't only be passing the ball around
                      They'll be dunking, and she'll be dribbling

Comment

Working...
                      X