Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University athlete lost girlfriend to black guy and went on a racist tirade ruining his career.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

    They'll be dunking, and she'll be dribbling
    The one white dude on the team has to sit in a corner and record

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

      I agree.

      He needs to learn that you should only express your true racist feelings in private with no recordings going on.

      Cause that's what I do.
      It is not the racist remarks, stressed under emotional duress nobody should be recording anything and exposing it to the world. It is not like anybody here doesn't say something at home that is inappropriate to others. Lets keep this real. Whoever it was he was going to find something demeaning to say.

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

        It is not the racist remarks, stressed under emotional duress nobody should be recording anything and exposing it to the world. It is not like anybody here doesn't say something at home that is inappropriate to others. Lets keep this real. Whoever it was he was going to find something demeaning to say.
        Confession time I see. Dude, you are telling on yourself.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by club fighter View Post
          Sad, either dump the slut, whoop dudes azz, or STFU.
          Worse thing is admitting you got clowned for all the world to see online, and a permanent record of his lameness.

          Just dump the sloot and go hard No contact mode, never speak to her again.

          Not the dudes fault he didn't owe this guy any loyalty.

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by Szef View Post
            This thread makes me uncomfortable
            I'm very ****ing pissed off my brother.


            These ****ing people

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by megas30 View Post

              Confession time I see. Dude, you are telling on yourself.
              If that is the way you want to spin it. I guess you don't watch stand up or like jokes. Guys have thin skins and are too sensitive. I don't approve of racism in any format because it is the biggest form of ignorance.

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                The one white dude on the team has to sit in a corner and record
                They said only the big 3 for this drill

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

                  They said only the big 3 for this drill
                  Anybody but Shaq please God

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  TOP