Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University athlete lost girlfriend to black guy and went on a racist tirade ruining his career.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

What I don't get is who records this s hit? I mean people make crude remarks when they are upset and powerless to change a situation... Then they put them down for posterity? It leaves a bad taste in my mouth that this guy loses so much for saying some stupid things out of anger, but I profess to totally being ignorant on how such remarks become a public spectacle.

Yes Club fighter... real men deal with things like this, handling it... choosing not to fight over a women (my choice) whoopin azz, or just bottling it (as the Brits say). I agree this is what SHOULD be done. I never could understand the logic of fighting over a woman. Its the same peculiar logic that some idiots seem to have who are cheap skates... If I am going out on a date with a women I am paying. I might not be able to afford certain things, but what I invite her for, is on me, no strings attached. Just part of being a man IMO.
    Man... It's hard to take your judgment seriously. After all, you consider Rockin an upstanding individual.

Comment

What I don't get is who records this s hit? I mean people make crude remarks when they are upset and powerless to change a situation... Then they put them down for posterity? It leaves a bad taste in my mouth that this guy loses so much for saying some stupid things out of anger, but I profess to totally being ignorant on how such remarks become a public spectacle.

Yes Club fighter... real men deal with things like this, handling it... choosing not to fight over a women (my choice) whoopin azz, or just bottling it (as the Brits say). I agree this is what SHOULD be done. I never could understand the logic of fighting over a woman. Its the same peculiar logic that some idiots seem to have who are cheap skates... If I am going out on a date with a women I am paying. I might not be able to afford certain things, but what I invite her for, is on me, no strings attached. Just part of being a man IMO.
      lol children were reporting their own parents out to the feds for attending the capital protests

but you right. When I was done with friends I simply left them behind.

why go out your way to do anyone harm if they haven’t done you wrong

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        lol children were reporting their own parents out to the feds for attending the capital protests

but you right. When I was done with friends I simply left them behind.

why go out your way to do anyone harm if they haven’t done you wrong
        I just don't get the logic... Thats why I don't get social media I suppose.
        Beercules likes this.

Comment

I just don't get the logic... Thats why I don't get social media I suppose.
          I hate people and I can't stand social media.

Instagram and that's it

Comment

Just watched the video.

He’s talking to his mom on speaker phone and he breaks down crying at one point. Seems like he has these sort of mommas boy conversations often because the ma points out that maybe she was trying to get even since he cheated on her before.

He’s a whiny little bitch

Comment

Poor lil Lord H8NKEY.
              His hoe strayed off the beaten path
              and he whined about it.

He’s off the track team and on the cuck team!

Comment

This thread delivers

Comment

Who records sheeit like that and posts it or allows their friends to? What an idiot. He was saved from a slut, move on to the next one ✌. Soft ass white dudes . Some even kill themselves over sheeit like that.

Comment

Someone do the work and post what his ex-girlfriend looks like.

Comment

He was cucked by the BBC, let him vent since he isn't a real man anyways so it's cool him having an emotional outburst like a woman would.

Comment

Working...
                      X