Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new look on this site sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      Beginning to figure it out and so far I see positive improvement such as the ability to like a posters comment without having to respond to their quote.
      just realized there is a like button. makes me hate this **** even more

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

just realized there is a like button. makes me hate this **** even more
        I'd like it more if you could also dislike.

Comment

I feel like one of those ancient dudes yelling at the clouds, but I can understand the crispness.

Old dog learns new tricks.

Comment

This will take some getting used to, I had to sign in several times to be able to see in my inbox, and it still says I don't have permission to view everything in there.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              This will take some getting used to, I had to sign in several times to be able to see in my inbox, and it still says I don't have permission to view everything in there.
              What are you having trouble viewing in there? Did you tick 'remember me' when you logged in?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

What are you having trouble viewing in there? Did you tick 'remember me' when you logged in?
                Put down the pipe BPP

Comment

Does anybody know how to add a sig pic?

It used to be by the edit avatar area of the old set up but i cant find it with this new layout.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                    Does anybody know how to add a sig pic?

It used to be by the edit avatar area of the old set up but i cant find it with this new layout.
                    Pull down the menu using the arrow next to your username in the upper right. Then User Settings > Account then about half way down Edit Post Signature

Comment

One thing i love about this upgrade, we can host our own images, i don't need to keep going to imgur to get the bbcode.

Comment

Working...
                      X