No announcement yet.

Boxing Scene Forum Changes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Scene Forum Changes

New Boxing Scene Forum - What do you like and what do you dislike?
    Personally I'm not sure yet. The one feature I don't see is a way to see responses to my comments. Probably can be done but I haven't figured it out.

Beginning to figure it out and so far I see positive improvement such as the ability to like a posters comment without having to respond to their quote.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      Personally I'm not sure yet. The one feature I don't see is a way to see responses to my comments. Probably can be done but I haven't figured it out.
      Check "Messages" at the top and if there is a white circle next to it that means someone quoted your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post

Check "Messages" at the top and if there is a white circle next to it that means someone quoted your comment.
        Appreciate the help. Thanks.

Comment

I'm just saying, Only God can judge me.

Comment

I don't like that the rep bars got changed. I liked seeing someone had a lot of green, a lil green or was a dipsh^t. Thats always been a solid indicator of who's worth engaging with or who's stances you might wanna look into more if you disagree with them about something.

Comment

- -Wouldn't let me sign on with my iPhone...grrrrrrr

Not even close to being artsy, cutesy design either but maybe reflects the low IQs that predominate.

Comment

Beginning to figure it out and so far I see positive improvement such as the ability to like a posters comment without having to respond to their quote.
                We already had that ability with the karma system. It was the same as 'liking' someone's post but you could also write a comment of whatever length you wanted optionally.

Now you can't even tell someone why you liked their post or why you thought it was funny without making another separate post. The only interesting thing is that it's like public karma system since everyone can now see it.

Comment

It won’t stay signed in for me when selecting Remember Me.

Linking an image now leads to a huge window with a bunch of crap, and it’s totally not mobile friendly.

Also, they need a shortcut to get back to the forum/subforum on the bottom of the page, not just the top.
                  Last edited by Vlad_; 02-25-2021, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Bring the old platform. Keep the options

Comment

Working...
                    X