Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do general Americans consider the Kardashians white

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought they were Eastern Euros?

Comment

Armenia is in the Caucasus region, isn't it?

Hence they are Caucasian?

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
        Yes, I consider them as white. If they are Persian as suggested, they are still white. Not that their race really makes a difference. I'm very indifferent toward them as nothing they do is really of any consequence.
        wouldn’t Persian fall under Asian ? Middle eastern isn’t even a race and we categorize Indians as Asians. Persia is indeed in Western Asia and not the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          The whole race thing is weird. The science dictates who is Caucasian, but let’s face it, if you had to describe someone to the police how would you describe someone like Kim? White? Or does she looks more Arabic or even Latina? Look at Canelo, he’s Mexican, but if he was hauling ass down the street after snatching a purse you would describe him as a red headed white guy to police.

Most Americans see the Kardashians as pigs, I guess they would be “the other white meat” then?
          ^^^^^^^^^
          america is very simple and ignorant. You speak Spanish your Spanish lol ( according to America. Your Mexican, Cuban, Costa Rican, you still Spanish). You’re Spanish from Spain according to America you are not white.

50% white , your not white. You are what ever other race you are.

black is dark skin.

white is white Angelo Saxon.

you Muslim, you Muslim.

you Asian you Asian.

so going down the way Americans think. Yes they are white. Americans can’t even name 10 European countries.

I am dead serious. When i was in bootcamp. This girl with a college degree straight up told me Connecticut wasn’t a state but a city. Jesus.
          Last edited by JcLazyX210; 02-28-2021, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post

My Iranian brother in law uses it to hide that he is Iranian, the same way he says is from Turkey rather than Iran when asked despite any minutes worth of conversation clearly identifying that he is a complete bellend Iranian and that he has just lied to you. Anyone who claims Persian is automatically sus to me based on everything I know about the people from my interactions as they are being duplicitous purposefully to be viewed in a certain way lol. Persia been gone. It hasn't been there for years and Iran is just the Persian name for the country, similar to Ireland being Eire in Gaelic.
            I think, might be wrong, but I don't think Persia ever called themselves Persia. That's like a roman name for them or some ****. Persian is and was the people, Iran is and was the nation.

Or more correct, what you call the Persian empire was actually the Eranian empire as far as the empire itself was concerned. Again, could be wrong, not worth it to me to look up but it may be you. I know they called themselves Eran for a long time prior to the islamic republic of iran.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

wouldn’t Persian fall under Asian ? Middle eastern isn’t even a race and we categorize Indians as Asians. Persia is indeed in Western Asia and not the Middle East.
              Research indicates that the question pf race for Persians is a matter of debate. About 76% say they are white or Caucasians and 24% say otherwise. Persians identify themselves as white on the US census and this seems correct to me. They're ancestry is from the caucus area of the middle east and of of course this word is the root of the word Caucasian.

Comment

Research indicates that the question pf race for Persians is a matter of debate. About 76% say they are white or Caucasians and 24% say otherwise. Persians identify themselves as white on the US census and this seems correct to me. They're ancestry is from the caucus area of the middle east and of of course this word is the root of the word Caucasian.
                Are all Euros just Persians who moved way back when?

Comment

It doesn’t really matter to me. I feel like it’s only three real groups. Blacks whites and yellows. Everything else is a mixture of the two or three. I know it sounds ****ed up but if you believe in Evolution then blacks came first then whites then Asians.

even in the Bible they break it down to three races. Shem, Ham, and Japheth

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
                    I want to know.....do Americans in general consider Kim kardashian and her brood white americans?

Or middle eastern Americans.

They have Armenian ancestry through their father and though their manipulative mothers wiki claims she is English,Welsh and Dutch ancestry other pages state she is of middle eastern Jewish ancestry. ......I tend to go with the latter as more accurate based on her look etc

Armenia is essentially a turkic landmass ,racially, culturally and linguistically the same set of peoples as Iranians Turkish and kurdish persons.....(please no cut and paste use holes trying to be contrarian)....what im essentially saying is though these people tend to have white -whiteish skin...they are middle easterners.

There's no doubt the kardashians with their swarthy skin,big belly dancer backsides and black hair and big black fake eye lashes have culturally coerced white women throughout Western Europe ,Britain and America etc the last decade to aspire to look like middle eastern belly dancers with cattle like buttocks disproportionately manfactured in the gym using weights which women traditionally avoided unless they were female bodybuilders or athletes and via cattle like injections into the buttocks. Dumpy arses have become a mainstay on high streets throughout the wester n hemphisphere.....which has led to a huge upsurge in spandex leggings and womens sports wear to accommodate the disfigured arses more formal womens wear cant.

Airline and bus seats have had to be expanded to accommodate the incursion into public space of such bullying buttocks.

In short the kardshians are an American phenomenon.....but in general does America view them as white Americans?
                    Most peoe don't care ..

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Are all Euros just Persians who moved way back when?
                      Darned if I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X