No announcement yet.

Do general Americans consider the Kardashians white

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do general Americans consider the Kardashians white

I want to know.....do Americans in general consider Kim kardashian and her brood white americans?

Or middle eastern Americans.

They have Armenian ancestry through their father and though their manipulative mothers wiki claims she is English,Welsh and Dutch ancestry other pages state she is of middle eastern Jewish ancestry. ......I tend to go with the latter as more accurate based on her look etc

Armenia is essentially a turkic landmass ,racially, culturally and linguistically the same set of peoples as Iranians Turkish and kurdish persons.....(please no cut and paste use holes trying to be contrarian)....what im essentially saying is though these people tend to have white -whiteish skin...they are middle easterners.

There's no doubt the kardashians with their swarthy skin,big belly dancer backsides and black hair and big black fake eye lashes have culturally coerced white women throughout Western Europe ,Britain and America etc the last decade to aspire to look like middle eastern belly dancers with cattle like buttocks disproportionately manfactured in the gym using weights which women traditionally avoided unless they were female bodybuilders or athletes and via cattle like injections into the buttocks. Dumpy arses have become a mainstay on high streets throughout the wester n hemphisphere.....which has led to a huge upsurge in spandex leggings and womens sports wear to accommodate the disfigured arses more formal womens wear cant.

Airline and bus seats have had to be expanded to accommodate the incursion into public space of such bullying buttocks.

In short the kardshians are an American phenomenon.....but in general does America view them as white Americans?

Someone told me they were Persian once and I just believed it because I don’t care enough to check

Comment

Yes, I consider them as white. If they are Persian as suggested, they are still white. Not that their race really makes a difference. I'm very indifferent toward them as nothing they do is really of any consequence.

Comment

I consider them wh0res

Comment

Whores, who thrive on attention and get plastic surgery trying to defy age.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I consider them wh0res
            Woah. Such stronger venom.
            I hope you have stronger venom for that sickening Catholic hierarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Whores, who thrive on attention and get plastic surgery trying to defy age.
              You should be cool with that and all. You a tale teller.

Comment

This is why points and karma were so fabulous. I’d see that this oddball is in the red and I wouldn’t even bother reading.

Comment

People claiming Persian is like me claiming Celtic lol.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
                    People claiming Persian is like me claiming Celtic lol.
                    Armenians.

Comment

Working...
                    X