Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Help A Police Officer In Need?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. It’s not my job. Too much liability.

as for on a military base yes because I am a military police officer lol.

Comment

Depends. If no guns or knives are involved, I'll help.

Comment

It would depend on the situation and officer. If they tried to command my help in some authoritarian way, I wouldn't help for sure. If it was one of a few cops I dislike, I certainly wouldn't help them and I would consider helping the person they are having an altercation with.

Comment

Put it this way: if I see a (Finnish) cop on fire, I wont even piss on him. I just might kick the fire out tho if I`m having a good day.

Comment

I think most police officers are pieces of ****, who take up the profession so they get to legally do the bad things that they've always wanted to do. Shoot, hit, bully, abuse, watch illegal sex videos legally. maybe not all of them, but definitely 95% plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
              I think most police officers are pieces of ****, who take up the profession so they get to legally do the bad things that they've always wanted to do. Shoot, hit, bully, abuse, watch illegal sex videos legally. maybe not all of them, but definitely 95% plus.
              I guess I'm lucky EVERY SINGLE police officer I've dealt with has been in that other 5%.

So, how many police interactions have you had in your life?

Comment

Anyone here ever smoke crack with a cop? Because I did once.

Trainee but that still counts. He was this uptight white guy dating a girl who was a little too wild for him that I used to go to school with. He produces a joint that I assume he lifted off someone he pulled over. Remember it crackling and popping as we smoked it. When the joint is done I feel cold and like I’m not in my own body. Cop and I are like “wtf is this? Something is wrong” and the girl is laughing saying the joint was obviously laced with crack.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

I guess I'm lucky EVERY SINGLE police officer I've dealt with has been in that other 5%.

So, how many police interactions have you had in your life?
                  None personally, but from what I hear, and from footage I've seen. I've also seen some questions behaviour by police on the streets. Read forums, seen plenty of videos, this is my view based on what I've seen and heard, which is a lot. I've seen plenty of blatant murders (videos online) by police as well, when somehow they have gotten away with it. Laughable. Licence to kill, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    Yes and No.

There is just no way to answer that question for every possible situation.
                    Agree with this.

Comment

Probably not, but if she's a stone-cold baddie, I don't know

Comment

Working...
                      X