Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Help A Police Officer In Need?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Help A Police Officer In Need?

Given the current political climate and anti-police sentiment, would you feel compelled to help an officer in need? Would your decision be affected knowing that a person is guilty of refusing to aid a peace or a police officer when, upon command by a peace or a police officer identifiable or identified to him as such, he unreasonably fails or refuses to aid such peace or a police officer in effecting an arrest

Yes and No.

There is just no way to answer that question for every possible situation.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Yes and No.

There is just no way to answer that question for every possible situation.
      This right here ^^^^

Comment

I saw a cop wrestling with a guy in front of the church at around 3 AM. Cop was getting the better of him but I was getting ready to step in to help anyway when I realize the guy was my cousin. So I just backed off and watched the show. It went back and forth and the cop eventually took him down n out. Cuffed him and took him away.

Couldn’t help either one without negative consequences. Either help the cousin and go to jail or help the cop and my family would never talk to me again.

Couple of notes:
        -It’s Canada so no one was going to get shot
        -My cousin has been in and out of jail his entire life
        -This is how he gets taken in 90% of the time

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
          Given the current political climate and anti-police sentiment, would you feel compelled to help an officer in need? Would your decision be affected knowing that a person is guilty of refusing to aid a peace or a police officer when, upon command by a peace or a police officer identifiable or identified to him as such, he unreasonably fails or refuses to aid such peace or a police officer in effecting an arrest
          They have their brothers in blue who'll rush to them sirens blaring and all. They dont need your help.

Comment

Can't imagine I would. A cop ain't never helped me either.

Comment

Deadly force.

Comment

I don't like cops or prison guards because they represent the wrong side. If you're willing to do **** because it's your job you are a piece of **** and last time I checked no one in either walk of life is allowed to employ their own morality. It's overused, but, that is some Nazi ****.

I love BBQ but I ain't never ate no pig 'cause a pig is a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  I don't like cops or prison guards because they represent the wrong side. If you're willing to do **** because it's your job you are a piece of **** and last time I checked no one in either walk of life is allowed to employ their own morality. It's overused, but, that is some Nazi ****.

I love BBQ but I ain't never ate no pig 'cause a pig is a cop.
                  [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

One day when I run for & become President I'll sign an executive order to make this the national anthem. The world needs some anthems you can shake your ass to &/or bop your head to. Then I'll resign the next day my mission in this computer simulation finally completed.

Comment

If it was any member of the RCMP then definitely not. Especially if they commanded me to help them. It would have the opposite effect and they'd end up getting tag teamed, possibly to death if I could get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X