Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really don’t like this new boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the points system where we could spend them on name changes and little flair things?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Reeno View Post
      We're taking all user feedback in and reviewing. I would not rule out anything at the moment in terms of future possibilities. Obviously there will be plenty of tweaks and adjustments as we go along.
      In that case, bring back karma or have a dislike button. Also bring back being able to click on someone's screen name to put them on ignore instead of having to go to my own profile page and type it in. There used to be a nice drop down menu for all of that, which also included being able to private message someone or follow/add to friends, so bring that back too. And I noticed when clicking on threads, it goes backwards from the latest posts to the earliest, so just add an option to reverse that because it's too confusing to read a thread backwards for me. I like that you don't have to see someone's posts and that they can't respond to you anymore if you have them on ignore now though, so if you bring back those other things, I'd like this forum a lot better and I think you'll be fine.
      'b' 'b' likes this.

Comment

• This was a downgrade

simplicity beats whatever the hell this is

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

In that case, bring back karma or have a dislike button. Also bring back being able to click on someone's screen name to put them on ignore instead of having to go to my own profile page and type it in. There used to be a nice drop down menu for all of that, which also included being able to private message someone or follow/add to friends, so bring that back too. And I noticed when clicking on threads, it goes backwards from the latest posts to the earliest, so just add an option to reverse that because it's too confusing to read a thread backwards for me. I like that you don't have to see someone's posts and that they can't respond to you anymore if you have them on ignore now though, so if you bring back those other things, I'd like this forum a lot better and I think you'll be fine.
          Yeah the drop down menu clicking on someone's name was really useful for PM'ing, ignoring, looking at post history and a couple other things.

Comment

• I hate it especially on mobile looks like ass

The old layout was just fine

Comment

• Agreed this new forum may result in the end of it! Too much ‘in your face’ advertising and seems less intuitive.

Comment

• So you're a conservative? This is what progressivism looks like, and I LIKE IT!

Nice, fresh tint of paint, my enjoyment of the new design increases as I get used to it. We'll all get used to it. Kidbazooka, ThugLifeCanelo, Larry, Zaroku, Cobratu, Denium they're all still here bro.

Even BigMama, the moderator chick who does the NSB article threads is still here.
                Last edited by 'b'; 02-24-2021, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• They've done it to make more $$$ via adverts.

I suppose we'll get used to it, but i'll miss the vplaza.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

I 'liked' your post to test it out.

Likes and dislikes that can be seen by everyone creates the perfect breeding ground for 'hive' mentality. People will restrict what they say in order to conform and be 'liked'/have their messages approved by their peers/the herd. Same thing we see with Reddit.

The karma system was great because those who choose to use it use it for a reason.
                    Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      They've done it to make more $$$ via adverts.

I suppose we'll get used to it, but i'll miss the vplaza.
                      This exactly.

I understand it from the owners eyes but I’ve not seen reeno post in years until now. The active posters on this forum had no issues with the old site, maybe ask the question of users.

this is a community at the end of the day. I

Regardless, this forum is not as easy on the eye as it once was. No doubt they have data/analytics to report on how busy the forum is, however, I’m 99% certain that it won’t ever be as busy or popular as it once was with this new design

Comment

Working...
                      X