Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really don’t like this new boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember what Old Gray Owl said: "Nuttin changes for the better".

Comment

• IDK how you manage to make something (that wasn't even that great to begin with) even worse

Honestly CBA to even browse/post that much anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        This "updated" site in boxingscene dark actually feels like ESB circa 2006
        In dark mode it’s basically ESB 15 years ago

Comment

• I having trouble navigating this new format. I like to go to my old threads and post updates. Before, you could go on your profile and see posts/threads. Now I can't see where you can do that.

Comment

• I gotta say, not jumping on the bandwagon here but I agree this is a bad outdated look. I can already notice myself not coming online here as much as before purely because of how off-putting it is. I hope it improves later.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              I gotta say, not jumping on the bandwagon here but I agree this is a bad outdated look. I can already notice myself not coming online here as much as before purely because of how off-putting it is. I hope it improves later.
              This exactly.

I haven’t been visiting as much and when I do the forum is nowhere near as busy as it once was.

The main posters I used to chat with haven’t posted since the change. People are seriously pissed lol

Comment

• It’s really bad and I don’t enjoy spending time on here. On my phone it’s really unpleasant to look at. There isn’t enough variation in font, colours etc and its not clear what is a comment, quote or signature at first look.

Karma was good as you know who to avoid engaging with.

It’s not good.
                Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 02-27-2021, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                  It’s really bad and I don’t enjoy spending time on here. On my phone it’s really unpleasant to look at. There isn’t enough variation in font, colours etc and its not clear what is a comment, quote or signature at first look.

Karma was good as you know who to avoid engaging with.

It’s not good.
                  It’s very easy to check boxingscene web traffic online, there has already been a significant drop since the changes

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

In dark mode it’s basically ESB 15 years ago
                    ****, that's kinda true

Comment

• I consider myself relatively tech savy but this new format is not user friendly at all. If something is hard to use, then people are naturally going to avoid using it. I've been posting on Boxingscene since 2004 and have seen numerous upgrades but this one is terrible and is making me not wanting to spend time here.

Also, can someone quote this post? I'm having trouble with the notifications as well Thanks
                      Last edited by BostonGuy; 02-27-2021, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X