Clear All

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

What are you doing when that happens?
    Nothing just logging in.

I have been posting from my phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Can you get an ad blocker on iPhone?

I think I’ve logged into this forum from my laptop twice in my life. I only use it on my iPhone and occasionally my iPad
      I don't know, you should check. I know Firefox has a few of them you can download though, which I use.

Comment

• I feel like the vibe is so off now. We're a bunch of old farts whining about politics and how the good boxers never fight each other. This design is too sleek and clean for us

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I feel like the vibe is so off now. We're a bunch of old farts whining about politics and how the good boxers never fight each other. This design is too sleek and clean for us
          Especially in darkmode

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Especially in darkmode

BPP told me in a PM that brown and yellow modes will be added next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Nothing just logging in.

I have been posting from my phone
              If you log in on your PC it won't allow you to post?

Comment

• We are aware of the issue with accounts being logged out after leaving the site for an extended period of time. At the moment there is an issue with the 'remember me' function working properly. We are testing a solution and hope to have it rolled out tomorrow. I will keep everyone updated.

Comment

• This is the first change of the platform. We were using the previous version for so long. It'll take me a while to get use to it.

Comment

• Guys...try to be a little patient. This is a pretty big undertaking and it must be exhausting ironing out all the bugs. I'm sure everything will be fine once the initial growing pains have been dealt with...be fair and let them work it all out.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

BigP:

Just an observation. I am not the most computer Savy, posting individual... But I have been a member of more than a few big sites, and inevitably these sites have to make changes... And when these changes happen without fail, the members are upset. They cannot use the system right away, a few things have to be ironed out... Its par for the course. Eventually people get used to the new system, and soon? things return back to normal lol.

I know it must be stressful for you guys to get deluged with all this feedback on a new look. I have NEVER seen one of these new looks where members post: "Wow, so much better! Great job!" If you catch my drift.
                      Kiss ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X