• [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• R.I.P Bertie Auld .
      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        F.uck me, Roy's back..
        You’re welcome mate.

Great to see me back aswell. The daddy of this thread is back and ready to push wigs back again on a consistent basis. Long wigs, short wigs, blond wigs, black wigs, brunette wigs, all wigs are treated equally and shall be pushed back without hesitation whenever I deem necessary to do so.

I’ve just enjoyed the last couple of years watching us dominate football and win trophies for fun, just like I used to tell you all years ago when you used to think I was joking. Written in the stars I would say… PL and CL champs I would say… wasn’t wrong was I?

Anyway enough about my greatness, where’s my boy MOTHERDUCKER? I want to rub in and laugh at him about just how chit Utd are these days and reminisce about how I warned him these relegation battling days were on the horizon for Utd…

Comment

• Reece James is too good for Chelsea.

Won’t be staying there for long. Can see one of the big boys coming in for him very soon.

Comment

• Reece James is brilliant.

Absolute machine. I've always thought he was this good because he always was through the age groups but obviously took time to really just get his 'f.uck it' head on.

I think now he goes on the pitch and just thinks I'm better than you, I'm stronger than you, and at least one point today I'm gonna make you look like a 3 year old girl trying to take the ball from her Daddy. And that is ignoring that he is brilliant technician, great passer, crosser, an extremely powerful shot of either foot.

James also has no personality outside of being a brutally class footballer either.

James is how good you can be if you get a gifted 8 year old kid and train him in a world class academy for a decade and he hasn't done anything as crazy as drink a glass of orange squash.

That's what you're dealing with here and there will be more where he came from.

Pretty soon everyone else will just be here to take part.

Chelsea's time now.

Really England should be looking at the physicality of Chelsea's players there whom many are academy products and look how weak and powder puff they made Juventus.

Chelsea will probably win the world cup tbh
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-23-2021, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• We 4-Nil'd Juventus and I missed it! Too busy at work but i'll definitely have to catch a replay of that masterpiece.

Reece James is going nowhere btw Roy.

We got his sister, Lauren James playing for the Chelsea Women's team as well. Their family is Chelsea now. Going nowhere.

When the time is right, we'll reclaim our youth. Tino Livrament, Marc Guehi.... Conor Gallagher is coming back in 7 months.

When the time is right, England's national team will be 8 players Chelsea and bring it home.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                We 4-Nil'd Juventus and I missed it! Too busy at work but i'll definitely have to catch a replay of that masterpiece.

Reece James is going nowhere btw Roy.

We got his sister, Lauren James playing for the Chelsea Women's team as well. Their family is Chelsea now. Going nowhere.

When the time is right, we'll reclaim our youth. Tino Livrament, Marc Guehi.... Conor Gallagher is coming back in 7 months.

When the time is right, England's national team will be 8 players Chelsea and bring it home.
                giphy.gif

Comment

• One of the Chels podcasts was saying they're about half a billion dollars under the Fair Play cap. They're talking about throwing big money at Declan Rice to replace Chillwell. Either way they have lots of scratch to plug any injury holes.

Comment

• Oh, and the Sounders FC went out with a whimper last night. Lost a freaking shootout. Their goaltender couldn't stop a beach ball. On a positive note, my spouse and I have Sounders season tickets for next season. I'm pretty much doing all football, all the time ⚽️

Comment

• The only thing with Chelsea is at some point they will want to play 3 orthodox midfielders with all the mids they have.

Rice will replace Kante, potentially you Gallagher in alongside Rice but then what about Billy and Mason.

Chelsea's squad depth is insane which is good because some c.unt gets a serious injury every match

Comment

Working...
                      X