Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when I tried telling you mugs how chit Sterling was?

Do you believe me now?

Utter bum. Terrible footballer. Makes me sick even as a non City fan to watch absolute ballers like Silva, Aguero, KDB etc have to put up with that pile of dog poo up front alongside them.

Theyd literally have at LEAST two champions league titles under Pep if they had someone who wasn’t as chit as him up front alongside the rest of the quality starting line ups they’ve had under Pep.

Comment

• I respect Sterling really because he compared to a lot of these guys hasn't got the same talent.

Foden, Mount, Grealish, Maddison whoever. They're all so much better at football than him.

But.....how many goals does that bastard score?

Works at City. For England I'd rather have the dudes that can look after the ball properly. Looking at Mount and Foden and how they move and pass compared to someone like Sterling is like watching a classy Spanish player vs your typical kick and rush English player.

England could win the Euros if they pick the technical lads but if they go in there with Henderson, Sterling, Philips, even Rashford. Goofy is gonna wonder why we got put out by Spain or Italy and were chasing shadows.

Shouldn't happen. England have the clever players they have always wanted. They can boss a game

Comment

• Helllllllll no.

Sterling is an absolute boss. He played like crap in the semi but the guy, when he is on, he will tear teams apart. Guardiola turned him into a bit of a David Villa. I don’t know if you guys remember that old Barcelona team but how Villa would just sit up there and wait to be released. That’s sort of Sterling but the guy needs about 20 to score.

kid you not, he would still blast 20+ even if he was on Chelsea, Spurs, or Liverpool. He’s that good. Hell, he’s better than Sadio that’s for sure and every forward on Chelsea lol

Comment

• Some players have a knack. The game is all about goals. Sterling finds a way to make himself a threat and at the highest level too.

The expression is worth his weight in goals.

Mount as good as he is needs to score double the amount of goals next season

But you still watch Sterking every game and have a wtf moment. Yesterday was when he could have put the right back in with a simple pass and overhit a 10 yard pass by 10 yards, lol.

I mean, I wouldnt do that. And I've not even played 5 a side for about 3 years with a gaggle of bums
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-18-2021, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Twelve of Europe's top clubs announced on Sunday they were launching a breakaway Super League, headed by Real Madrid president Florentino Perez.

AC Milan, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona, Internazionale, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Tottenham Hotspur have all joined as founding clubs, the statements added.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Some players have a knack. The game is all about goals. Sterling finds a way to make himself a threat and at the highest level too.

The expression is worth his weight in goals.

Mount as good as he is needs to score double the amount of goals next season

But you still watch Sterking every game and have a wtf moment. Yesterday was when he could have put the right back in with a simple pass and overhit a 10 yard pass by 10 yards, lol.

I mean, I wouldnt do that. And I've not even played 5 a side for about 3 years with a gaggle of bums
              He’s very streaky but he’s the same age as Ruben Loftus Cheek.

put that into perspective for a second. Craziness. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Twelve of Europe's top clubs announced on Sunday they were launching a breakaway Super League, headed by Real Madrid president Florentino Perez.

AC Milan, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona, Internazionale, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Tottenham Hotspur have all joined as founding clubs, the statements added.
                Football has officially lost its soul.

apparently Uefa took it to the EU for intervention though.

despicable from Chelsea to join that league but at least they didn’t initiate it with Man U and Real. Lol
                siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

apparently Uefa took it to the EU for intervention though.

despicable from Chelsea to join that league but at least they didn’t initiate it with Man U and Real. Lol
                  Quite sad. You noticed that they said they can't be regulate? They are trying to Americanize their competition.

Comment

• I thought saint Abramovic really cared about the heart and soul of the club and community? What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

l
                      I feel that happened many moons ago. Being a fan of a premier league club is ridiculously expensive and has driven working class folk away since the 90s

Comment

Working...
                      X