No announcement yet.

Official Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Presidency Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

more stupidity from someone with less than a high school education. You still haven’t learned the difference between your and you’re.

don’t get mad at me that you and your kind have been labeled terrorists.

Yeah, I created “ the racism”. This from a poster that posted he only respects black people who agree with him politically. I guess I’m the reason you have that warped mindset. As usual with you scum, blame the black guy.

Yeah I’m over 400 years old and crated slavery, Jim Crow, wrote in the Constitution that blacks are 3/5 ths of a man. I guess it was me that created the kkk, Nazis and Proud Boys. It was me that somehow denied blacks the right to vote with the poll tax. It was me that beat Rodney king on video.

The big dunce strikes again with his stupid bull****, why don't you quote that post where I only respect black people that agree, I respect real men, something you'll never be.

Hey dummy quote me on that where I said you created anything, It's people like you who need and want the racism, (read what I said you uneducated idiot) , so you can continue to be the useless idiot that you portray yourself to be here, you try to act educated but you missed the line on comprehension, I don't expect much from a brain dead idiot like you but come on, comprehension is everything in education.

Hows it feel to be the scum of the earth. Trying to twist words to meet your narrative, typical from a dip **** democrat. Find a playmate loser, we are not your friends here, everyone of us know what you are, a giant loser who tries to act educated but his writings prove him wrong every time. Sorry for you, but you're incapable of faking intelligence, but keep trying, it's entertainment for everyone here.

Time for a spell check from the big dunce, dictionary must be handy but comprehension alludes you. You poor guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Your party riots, loots and throws tantrums when people don't agree with them. Cancel and fire people they don't agree with.
      I see you couldn’t do it either.

Tell me what the party policy platform is Ghostof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

When have I ever claimed to be a Republican? I like Trump but hate what the Demorats have become. It amazes me that anybody could still support those crazy f'ers...................Rockin'
        Ok got it. You still can’t tell us what the party is about. You love Trump and hate Dems.

This sums up exactly what is wrong with Trump supporters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post

The big dunce strikes again with his stupid bull****, why don't you quote that post where I only respect black people that agree, I respect real men, something you'll never be.

Hey dummy quote me on that where I said you created anything, It's people like you who need and want the racism, (read what I said you uneducated idiot) , so you can continue to be the useless idiot that you portray yourself to be here, you try to act educated but you missed the line on comprehension, I don't expect much from a brain dead idiot like you but come on, comprehension is everything in education.

Hows it feel to be the scum of the earth. Trying to twist words to meet your narrative, typical from a dip **** democrat. Find a playmate loser, we are not your friends here, everyone of us know what you are, a giant loser who tries to act educated but his writings prove him wrong every time. Sorry for you, but you're incapable of faking intelligence, but keep trying, it's entertainment for everyone here.

Time for a spell check from the big dunce, dictionary must be handy but comprehension alludes you. You poor guy.
          You’re stalking me again.

Calling me names doesn’t change the fact you can’t spell and you use words incorrectly.

you posted I created the racism with what I post. that is exactly what you posted. So I ask how did I create the racism and you question my ability to comprehend what you posted.

clearly you tried to make a point but you can’t because you simply aren’t smart enough. Stop trying dude you’ll never be more than a dumb ass piece of trash. You should’ve paid attention in school.

As long as you don’t impregnate your sister or the pig and create another Stebs, I don’t really care what you think.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-11-2021, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Ok got it. You still can’t tell us what the party is about. You love Trump and hate Dems.

This sums up exactly what is wrong with Trump supporters.
            So you love the Demorats, do tell me what they/Biden have done that raises Americas level on anything. I do love how gas has gone up 50% since Biden took control and that will continue to rise (to extraordinary levels).............Rockin' against the rats

Comment

So you love the Demorats, do tell me what they/Biden have done that raises Americas level on anything. I do love how gas has gone up 50% since Biden took control and that will continue to rise (to extraordinary levels).............Rockin' against the rats
              You’re still doing it. You can’t articulate what the policy plan is for Republicans so instead you are criticizing Dems.

Comment

You’re still doing it. You can’t articulate what the policy plan is for Republicans so instead you are criticizing Dems.
                I am neither a Demorat nor a Republican. I am an American who hates anyone who is trying to destroy my country. Funk the Demorats!

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!! Trump 2022.............Rockin'

Comment

I am neither a Demorat nor a Republican. I am an American who hates anyone who is trying to destroy my country. Funk the Demorats!

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!! Trump 2022.............Rockin'
                  No you’re not. You’re a Trump supporting Republican that bad mouths anyone that is a dem or any policy idea Dems put forth.

When asked what you or you’re party is about you are unable to articulate it.

That is a real problem. You don’t even know if a Dem policy is good or bad because you don’t research it at all.

siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

No you’re not. You’re a Trump supporting Republican that bad mouths anyone that is a dem or any policy idea Dems put forth.

When asked what you or you’re party is about you are unable to articulate it.

That is a real problem. You don’t even know if a Dem policy is good or bad because you don’t research it at all.
                    I simply want what is best for America, I'm not so sure that Biden wants the same.

Would you agree that this world has turned all green while the worlds economy hungers, the very few profit.

I used to work a Union gig, I appreciate how they stood for me as a worker.

But as I'll say to my step-dad, pledge allegiance to your work, over your country, and soon you'll have neither.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!....................................Rockin'

Comment

I simply want what is best for America, I'm not so sure that Biden wants the same.

Would you agree that this world has turned all green while the worlds economy hungers, the very few profit.

I used to work a Union gig, I appreciate how they stood for me as a worker.

But as I'll say to my step-dad, pledge allegiance to your work, over your country, and soon you'll have neither.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!....................................Rockin'
                      Globalization has screwed an unskilled bum like you. Unions can't help you because companies can run to China for better labour packages.

So tell me how you would fix that and don't even look to your fellow Americans for help because they happily buy those China-made products.

I'll tell you what you fellow Repubs like Jim and 1bad say: Go learn a new skill.

Too bad, you and I know that you aren't capable or doing that.

Comment

Working...
                      X