Official Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Presidency Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Biden to sign executive order creating court packing commission

The Biden administration has created a commission to study the Supreme Court as progressives pressure Joe Biden to pack the high court with liberal activists.

According to a White House release, Biden will sign an executive order Friday to commission a 180-day study on the effects of court packing and adding term limits for justices. The allegedly bipartisan commission is made up of 36 members and will be led by two law professors who served in different capacities under the Obama administration.

During the 2020 campaign, Biden repeatedly dodged taking a firm stance on adding seats to the high court.

“You’ll know my opinion of court-packing when the election is over,” Biden claimed on the campaign trail. “Now, look, I know it’s a great question. I don’t blame you all for asking. The moment I answer that question, the headline in every one of your papers will be about that. Other than focusing on what is happening now.”

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/...-commission%2F
    In fairness there SHOULD be term limits on ANYONE with power in our system. The supreme court is on some elder sh^t like we live in some Lord of the Ring universe. We got far too many old crusty people running sh^t as is. Thats why we aren't moving forward as quick as we should be. Congress, senators & governors should have limits placed on them too. Should be far less opportunity to be a career bs artist like 99% of our politicians.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Dementia Joe told Americans on Wednesday that the US will have “commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds, supersonic speeds, be able to figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, be able to traverse the world in an hour, travel at 21,000 miles an hour.”

Dewd that's pretty fast

When are they going to start flying these, I want to visit Asia but these slow planes ain't cutting it, I need the 21,000 mph plane I ain't trying to sit on no plane for 35 hours

Comment

• I'm leaning 100% for Biden! Let illegals in...We can fuk Antifa and BLM up.

Comment

• 169318899_3030476283836933_4451574457877769310_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=2XZd9xWoekMAX8wFzCG&_nc_ht=scontent.fymy1-2.fna&tp=14&oh=596c4c12d3dbb161419fb590ed23e4c1&oe=60994F4C.jpg

Comment

• 172380193_121929523253215_1456253616198978779_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=RaIccKqrDhIAX9ckpIR&_nc_ht=scontent.fymy1-2.fna&tp=14&oh=1f0f9928a43176f87594ed64de6c64cb&oe=6097EAA7.jpg

Comment

• 1983??? Dude looks old as FUK even back then....

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Fair play to anyone trying to get it together.
                I bet this clown would suk Bidens dic and ask for seconds... Dirty Old C@ck suker

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

1983??? Dude looks old as FUK even back then....
                  Notice he has more hair these days.

Back in the 80s, he got some really bad hair plugs. They looked like a row of crops on his head. They've either filled a bit over the years, or he's given up and went with a rug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I bet this clown would suk Bidens dic and ask for seconds... Dirty Old C@ck suker
                    There is history regarding Washington... And it involves quite a bit of "suking" and trafficking, etc. Once you look at that information things never look the same again.

Comment

this is what a REAL doctor thinks about the environment:
                      "most human beings are vitamin-D deficient... we either need more sun, or we need supplements....."
                      https://www.bitchute.com/video/i3rlgX5MtyfK/

this is what a MAD doctor thinks about the environment:
                      Bill Gates backs project to 'dim the sun', Tucker Carlson reacts

Comment

Working...
                      X