X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

China-Joe Biden lied about pretty much everything

also..... he just cancelled the investigation Trump started regarding the Wuhan Institute of Virology

why the hell would he do something like that? he should have let that investigation continue

oh, right... China

Biden is a total piece of shlt... fkn corrupt scumbag

China-Joe?

You need to put China before all the major companies and relevant celebs in America, it that's the case. China owns/control anything that's relevant in America.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

China-Joe?

You need to put China before all the major companies and relevant celebs in America, it that's the case. China owns/control anything that's relevant in America.

a major reason why Trump was able to make a record impact on the US economy almost immediately after taking office... is because, the first thing he did was kill all of those "insane" China trade deals

seriously... who makes "insane" trade deals ?

Obama's point-man in China, that's who... China-Joe Biden

the 1.4 BILLION dollars Hunter Biden received for... doing nothing... is no reason to shut down the Wuhan investigation kid LMAO

god you are a fkn scumbag for defending Biden/China... just how low will you go ?

7b3d5d29e44ce4e82054468c2da0796b?impolicy=wcms_crop_resize&cropH=1423&cropW=2143&xPos=428&yPos=231&width=862&height=575.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

a major reason why Trump was able to make a record impact on the US economy almost immediately after taking office... is because, the first thing he did was kill all of those "insane" China trade deals

seriously... who makes "insane" trade deals ?

Obama's point-man in China, that's who... China-Joe Biden

the 1.4 BILLION dollars Hunter Biden received for... doing nothing... is no reason to shut down the Wuhan investigation kid LMAO

god you are a fkn scumbag for defending Biden/China... just how low will you go ?

7b3d5d29e44ce4e82054468c2da0796b?impolicy=wcms_crop_resize&cropH=1423&cropW=2143&xPos=428&yPos=231&width=862&height=575.jpg
        Rubbish. All he caused was China to stop buying from American farmers. To try to keep farmers happy he had to give them bigger subsidies to offset the business the lost in China. Those subsidies ran up the deficit too.
        The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

They can no longer defend Biden and Harris. Joe gets knocked over by the wind and Harris hasn't been to the border or addressed the border in over 60 days. She just cackles like a hyena anytime the press asks her a question she doesn't want to answer. This admin is a joke and they are still witch hunting Trump instead of holding Fauci responsible for his lies and incompetence. The remainder of this admin will be full of cover ups, agendas and likely another tragedy that gets us into a war to distract the American public from what's really going on.
          Has nothing to do with anything. I don't post as much because none of you are posting anything worth discussing.

When asked what the Republican Party platform is, none of you could articulate anything. All you guys do is bash whatever ideas the Dems have because none of you have any really good ideas. Many of you whine all day about how bad it is, but none of you are going anywhere because deep down I know all of you are full of shit because things aren't bad as you post they are.

Whenever I post job numbers or Biden's approval rating, rather than discuss it, all of you try and pretend its fake or corrupt because it shows how out of touch all of you are with regular Americans. You guys get your information from OAN and other sites that don't deal in facts. What's the point of debating people who live in an alternate reality where they knowingly post things that are fake or not real?

Also, other than you and Raynor, most of the Trump supporters in this thread are just stupid. How is it possible to have a meaningful discussion with really stupid people, posting false information, from non reputable sites?

The bottom line is no matter what prediction of doom and gloom that comes from you guys, the majority of Americans are happy with the job Biden is doing. You guys can continue to fixate on his mistakes and things not going well. As supporters of a loser that is to be expected.

You guys simply rinse and repeat the same thing daily-post gerrymandered fake OAN info, call us a few names, complain about how bad it is, bash any idea from a Dem, wish upon a star that Trump returns, and never directly answer anything asked.

You guys are going on and on because Trump lost like we told you he would and you guys haven't gotten over it yet. Isn't about time you guys moved to the next stage of grief?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Has nothing to do with anything. I don't post as much because none of you are posting anything worth discussing.

When asked what the Republican Party platform is, none of you could articulate anything. All you guys do is bash whatever ideas the Dems have because none of you have any really good ideas. Many of you whine all day about how bad it is, but none of you are going anywhere because deep down I know all of you are full of shit because things aren't bad as you post they are.

Whenever I post job numbers or Biden's approval rating, rather than discuss it, all of you try and pretend its fake or corrupt because it shows how out of touch all of you are with regular Americans. You guys get your information from OAN and other sites that don't deal in facts. What's the point of debating people who live in an alternate reality where they knowingly post things that are fake or not real?

Also, other than you and Raynor, most of the Trump supporters in this thread are just stupid. How is it possible to have a meaningful discussion with really stupid people, posting false information, from non reputable sites?

The bottom line is no matter what prediction of doom and gloom that comes from you guys, the majority of Americans are happy with the job Biden is doing. You guys can continue to fixate on his mistakes and things not going well. As supporters of a loser that is to be expected.

You guys simply rinse and repeat the same thing daily-post gerrymandered fake OAN info, call us a few names, complain about how bad it is, bash any idea from a Dem, wish upon a star that Trump returns, and never directly answer anything asked.

You guys are going on and on because Trump lost like we told you he would and you guys haven't gotten over it yet. Isn't about time you guys moved to the next stage of grief?

In fairness none of them wanted to say anything that Trump would randomly decide is evil tomorrow & you could bump their post loling at them over.

The R's are definitely in a place of deciding what they will be moving forward. Trump was talking about a new party not THAT long ago. Liz Cheney, seemingly R royalty gets drop kicked from a power position when she agreed with Trump 97% of the time likely for some chick who was damn near a D a election or two back cuz she "acts like a Trumpist". And all these old school R guys are talking about leaving & starting a new party too if things don't steer towards sanity soon.

Its fooking weird R's have decided being loud & obnoxious is basically there main platform currently as best I can tell. I thought that was just a Trump thing til I saw Liz get taken down a notch for a female wannabe Trump-like chick. If Trumpism wins in 2022 that Greene lady is gonna be making the news nightly as she says crazy sh^t far too much & she'll be moving up the ladder if Trumpism doesn't take more L's in 2022.

Comment

China-Joe?

LOL no sh^t. Seen John fooking Cena apologizing in mandorian or some sh^t a couple days back. Trump definitely hurt our worldwide position when we've been having Americans saying "sorry bruh" to China for the last several years.
              siablo14 likes this.

Comment

You keep buying into those polls. They've already been exposed for their inherent bias. When you have 95% of the mainstream news media in your corner, polls are going to go in your favor, even if you're failing miserably, which Biden is doing right on cue. As predicted, his admin would just blame Trump for whatever goes wrong now and for the next four years. Inflation on the rise, gas prices soaring, murders are up 40%, more of Fauci's inconsistences' and lies are coming to the surface, Kamala ignoring border crisis that she was charged to address. This is just the beginning.

I already told you, I'm not a republican. But, I have to go with the lesser of two evils. If you take a moment to be honest with yourself about the insanity of your party, the bold hypocrisy, and the woke cancel culture that even other liberals are fed up with now, there is no end in sight to just how bad it is going to get. The problem is, it's been a slow, gradual decline, and we all allowed it to happen. A trickle here and a trickle there, until you can't get it under control.

Intelligent people know an election was corrupt and stolen. Why else would Democrats be trying to block election audits now? Afraid of what might be found? DoJ seems to think so.

You have a senile old racist as your president now. A lying whore as your vice. Both of them did more harm to blacks with laws they passed than Trump. In fact under Trump, you never had it better. But you allow mainstream media to pull your puppet strings and tell you what to think. The constant drum-beat of hatred for a Washington outsider is incomprehensible. All you guys who claim to be neutral, yet an outsider comes along who isn't a career politician and you're still lying to yourselves. You, Eff Pandas and a few other guys talk about R and D guys, claims to be down the middle, but 99% of the time you're all behind the D guys and against the R guys. Just own your loyalties and stop pretending you don't have a dog in the fight or that you aren't choosing sides.

Comment

They'll soon kick JimRaynor out. Jim is for socialized healthcare and electric cars. Jim also gladly took his two vaccine jabs.
                  The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

You keep buying into those polls. They've already been exposed for their inherent bias. When you have 95% of the mainstream news media in your corner, polls are going to go in your favor, even if you're failing miserably, which Biden is doing right on cue. As predicted, his admin would just blame Trump for whatever goes wrong now and for the next four years. Inflation on the rise, gas prices soaring, murders are up 40%, more of Fauci's inconsistences' and lies are coming to the surface, Kamala ignoring border crisis that she was charged to address. This is just the beginning.

I already told you, I'm not a republican. But, I have to go with the lesser of two evils. If you take a moment to be honest with yourself about the insanity of your party, the bold hypocrisy, and the woke cancel culture that even other liberals are fed up with now, there is no end in sight to just how bad it is going to get. The problem is, it's been a slow, gradual decline, and we all allowed it to happen. A trickle here and a trickle there, until you can't get it under control.

Intelligent people know an election was corrupt and stolen. Why else would Democrats be trying to block election audits now? Afraid of what might be found? DoJ seems to think so.

You have a senile old racist as your president now. A lying whore as your vice. Both of them did more harm to blacks with laws they passed than Trump. In fact under Trump, you never had it better. But you allow mainstream media to pull your puppet strings and tell you what to think. The constant drum-beat of hatred for a Washington outsider is incomprehensible. All you guys who claim to be neutral, yet an outsider comes along who isn't a career politician and you're still lying to yourselves. You, Eff Pandas and a few other guys talk about R and D guys, claims to be down the middle, but 99% of the time you're all behind the D guys and against the R guys. Just own your loyalties and stop pretending you don't have a dog in the fight or that you aren't choosing sides.
                    This post embodies exactly what my post was about. Deny, whine, fixate on the negative. All out of bitterness because the guy you backed lost.

Now you're back to the election being stolen. This despite every bit of credible evidence proving otherwise and the inability of anyone connected to Trump to prcve this in a court of law. You guys will double down rather than admit you're wrong. Which makes these exchanges meaningless.

No Ghost, the media doesn't tell me what to think. You seem to want me to judge my life on your values. Sorry but that is never going to happen. Trump didn't do anything for me. I and my family had money before Trump and will have it after him. Biden and Harris plans haven't hurt black people anymore than Trump's plans have. You're just running with whatever warped talking point or meme you've gotten from OAN, Fox, Parler etc etc.

Trump isn't a Washington outsider. That you posted that is just bizarre. He has donated millions of dollars to candidates on both sides of the aisle before he ran for office. He didn't run as an independent, like Perot or Bloomberg, he ran as a Republican.

You like Trump solely because his original platform was birtherism. You detest black people and hated when Obama won. You were willing to support anyone who would tell you it was ok to hate Obama and say his presidency was illegitimate. You just will never admit it.

Trump lost and you and the rest of his supporters just can't get over it. It's time to move to the next stage of grief and let it go. The people voted him out. You need to just accpet this fact. It's fine if you liked the job he did. The reality is the majority of Americans didn't.

Comment

They'll soon kick JimRaynor out. Jim is for socialized healthcare and electric cars. Jim also gladly took his two vaccine jabs.
                      That is because Raynor doesn't just hate black people. He didn't go with Trump because of his birtherism. He's like an actual Republican, not a Trumper. There is a huge difference between the two groups.
                      siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X