This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Globalization has screwed an unskilled bum like you. Unions can't help you because companies can run to China for better labour packages.

So tell me how you would fix that and don't even look to your fellow Americans for help because they happily buy those China-made products.

I'll tell you what you fellow Repubs like Jim and 1bad say: Go learn a new skill.

Too bad, you and I know that you aren't capable or doing that.
    I would slap some heavy tariffs on any import from China while promoting American made. I would then give tax breaks to any corporation that moved back to and produced out of America again, huge breaks. What would you do at that point? ..................Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

I would slap some heavy tariffs on any import from China while promoting American made. I would then give tax breaks to any corporation that moved back to and produced out of America again, huge breaks. What would you do at that point? ..................Rockin'
      Trump tried and it ended up hurting the farmers who he had to give a ton of subsidies too.

U.S. President Donald Trump famously tweeted that “trade wars are good, and easy to win” in 2018 as he began to impose tariffs on about $360 billion of imports from China. Turns out he was wrong on both counts.

Even before the coronavirus infected millions of Americans and sparked the steepest economic downturn since the Great Depression, China was withstanding Trump’s tariff salvos, according to the very metrics he used to justify them. Once China got the virus under control, demand for medical equipment and work-from-home gear expanded its trade surplus with the U.S. despite the levies.

While trade tensions between the world’s two biggest economic powers didn’t start under Trump, he broadened the fight with the unprecedented tariffs and sanctions on technology companies. The tougher approach, according to the scorecard that follows, didn’t go as he hoped.

Trump vowed in his 2016 election year to very quickly “start reversing” the U.S. goods trade deficit with China, ignoring mainstream economists who downplay the importance of bilateral deficits. However, the deficit with China increased since then, hitting $287 billion in the 11 months to November last year,

Keep dreaming, Rockin'. There is no stopping China because your fellow Americans don't care where the product is made. They will just buy it once it is hyped up.

Look at the contradictory clown called JimRaynor , he bought about five TVs and I bet none of them were made in America.

Comment

• Ahh gas prices up by 50%. Around 700 rockets dropped on Jerusalem within 24 hours. Thousands of gas stations running or about to run out of gas. An easy pathway to simply reopen existing businesses an still a horrible jobs report.

Biden’s first months are really marvelous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Around 700 rockets dropped on Jerusalem within 24 hours.
          Israel is reaping what its sowed. Those mfers in the middle east need to figure out their bs all damn ready. Kill each other or fooking get along, but figure that sh^t out ffs.

Comment

anyone who supports globalism... is a total shlthead

WTF is wrong with you morons

you can clearly see what it did to the EU

Last edited by aboutfkntime; 05-12-2021, 02:17 AM.

Comment

can you shltheads say... election fraud...

no, wait... let me guess... " no evidence "... right shltheads... ???

Michigan Case Forensics Says Votes Were Switched

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from OANN.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Ahh gas prices up by 50%. Around 700 rockets dropped on Jerusalem within 24 hours. Thousands of gas stations running or about to run out of gas. An easy pathway to simply reopen existing businesses an still a horrible jobs report.

Biden’s first months are really marvelous.
                Don't leave out the border crisis, North Korea lobbing missiles again, and now a new war in the Middle East.

Not only is the US still "winning", but now the rest of the world is too!

Comment

• If we start seeing $5 gas, gas lines, and gas shortages, will any of you superfans actually admit that is not good, and a sign of failed leadership?

Or do we get the same old nonsense spinning and cheerleading, while you people try and tell us how those things are actually good in so many ways?

Comment

Working...
                  X