No announcement yet.

Good storybased games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Good storybased games

Do you guys have any suggestions for games with strong storytelling and overall very well written?

As an example, I really like games as Heavy Rain, Detroit: Become Human, L.A. Noire,... I'm looking for some hidden gems

Vice City. Bully.

Comment

Last of us 1 and 2

Red Dead Redemption

Comment

Beyond Two Souls.

Dark Pictures Anthology

Comment

Originally posted by Juanas View Post
          Do you guys have any suggestions for games with strong storytelling and overall very well written?

As an example, I really like games as Heavy Rain, Detroit: Become Human, L.A. Noire,... I'm looking for some hidden gems
          I love those games. Other story based games I love are Life is Strange and Before the storm, Vampyr, and RDR 2.

Comment

Oh yes I did play Red Dead Redemption and Bully before, maybe I should pick up RDR2.
            Last of us 1 and 2 was already on my list too, thanks a lot guys for these suggestions!

Are there any interesting games upcoming like these? I specifically like the aspect of recreating a movie into a game where you have a noticeable impact and different choices. Seems a rare genre though...

Comment

Smackdown vs. Raw 2008-2011 editions? And have you tried Bully: Scholarship Edition? Mike Tyson's Punch Out! has a good story.

Comment

Heavy Rain was the best game I've played with a story line.

I got the FBI guy killed lol

Comment

Originally posted by Juanas View Post
                  Oh yes I did play Red Dead Redemption and Bully before, maybe I should pick up RDR2.
                  Last of us 1 and 2 was already on my list too, thanks a lot guys for these suggestions!

Are there any interesting games upcoming like these? I specifically like the aspect of recreating a movie into a game where you have a noticeable impact and different choices. Seems a rare genre though...
                  Yup! Little Hope

Releases October 30th.

PERFECT Halloween Game.

Its a survival horror game like Until Dawn.

Great story and your choices decides who dies and who survives...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Heavy Rain was the best game I've played with a story line.

I got the FBI guy killed lol
                    Check out

Man of Medan

And the next one

Little Hope

Great story games to play at night with lights off and a good headset on. Creepy sht

Comment

Working...
                    X