Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which ONE official 2016 release has you the most excited so far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which ONE official 2016 release has you the most excited so far?

    To me it's Dishonored 2. First game was an ATG, I can't wait for the sequel.

  • #2
    Wow, I can honestly say...nothing

    Crap, maybe i'm getting too old

    Comment


    • #3
      One that has already come out or coming out?

      Come out - Nothing.
      Coming out this year - Looking forward to The Division, The New Witcher 3 expansion and Uncharted 4. I'm also waiting on the eventual release of Gears of War remastered on PC.

      Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Wow, I can honestly say...nothing

      Crap, maybe i'm getting too old
      It's not even that, every time I think that I go online and find most people thinking the same. There just aren't as many concepts devs can use due to them already being used previously, we as gamers have played a lot of different types of games so our expectations are higher too but it's looking pretty gaunt at the moment. March/April are looking good though.

      I'm hoping for some Red Dead Redemption 2 news this year too.

      Comment


      • #4
        I guess the only game I see myself really buying this year would be Uncharted 4. I just watched a video on the 32 most anticipated games of 2016 and this is the only one I thought i might buy

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah officially coming out.

          I think Dishonored was very underrated, and it looks like Dishonored 2 will be the same. But anyone who played the first one knows they're in for a treat.

          Comment


          • #6
            The Division (this game took some heat for the graphics being scaled back from E3 but the beta just happened and everyone is saying it's dope and from what I've watched it looks pretty amazing).

            No Man's Sky
            Uncharted 4
            Dark Souls III
            Matterfall
            Horizon Zero Dawn
            Detroit: Become Human
            Homefront: The Revolution (maybe..)

            Comment


            • #7
              people keep forgetting about the new hitman game. Hope its like blood money

              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                The Division (this game took some heat for the graphics being scaled back from E3 but the beta just happened and everyone is saying it's dope and from what I've watched it looks pretty amazing).

                No Man's Sky
                Uncharted 4
                Dark Souls III
                Matterfall
                Horizon Zero Dawn
                Detroit: Become Human
                Homefront: The Revolution (maybe..)
                Cheater, just post the entire 2016 line up.

                In that case, Horizon Zero Dawn, Far Cry Primal, The Division, Deaus Ex game and Homefront The Revolution are also games i'm anticipating. There's another game I saw about a girl who has voices in her head, she had a sword, I forgot her name. It wasn't gamplay, just a trailer. I think the woman has a mental issue or something.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Okay the game is called Hellblade and I saw a trailer for it now, the story was interesting which is why I was intigued by it.

                  [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                  Another game that i'm interested to see how it plays out is Battleborne. Some writers who played it already are saying it's the best MMO ever.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Cheater, just post the entire 2016 line up.

                    In that case, Horizon Zero Dawn, Far Cry Primal, The Division, Deaus Ex game and Homefront The Revolution are also games i'm anticipating. There's another game I saw about a girl who has voices in her head, she had a sword, I forgot her name. It wasn't gamplay, just a trailer. I think the woman has a mental issue or something.
                    Nah man these are games I'm looking forward to personally, I left a few out that are PC only and Xbox only since I'm only on PS4 right now (but if you say just one then it's no man's sky). Post up the battleborn game you're talking about.

                    Anyways, I was thinking we should revive the GTA5 crew for The Division. I think this is a going to be a fun teamwork game so if anyone is interested let's do this.
                    Last edited by ИATAS; 02-01-2016, 06:57 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP