Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best arcade games for you and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markusmod
    replied
    Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

I used to do that on pogo, until they got rid of it. Now most of their games suck. I might try slingo.com now.
    Monopoly? They have it out for Switch.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Super Mario for sure, Street Fighter as well. I love Monopoly on Switch, but always like played against AI players.
    I used to do that on pogo, until they got rid of it. Now most of their games suck. I might try slingo.com now.

Leave a comment:

• markusmod
    replied
    Originally posted by Cherokee40 View Post

I play Super Mario until now the best arcade games for me.
    Super Mario for sure, Street Fighter as well. I love Monopoly on Switch, but always like played against AI players.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    Arcade? I usually liked brawlers/beat em ups, so Vendetta, which was a sequel to an earlier Konami game Crime Fighters, which was also pretty good. Vendetta took Crime Fighters and turned it up to 11. You had a wrestler that looked like Hulk Hogan, a martial arts guy that looked like a young Chuck Norris and fought like Van Damme, a boxer that looked like Holyfield a mohawked brawler looking like either a white Mr. T or later a young Chuck Liddell. The other cool thing was all 4 guys had 2 special moves, one standing and one you could do in mid air when you pushed all 3 buttons.

Also liked Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2 and 3, X-Men game was fun. ROOOOOAR people loved doing the yell when Colossus did his special move and "NOTHING moves the BLOB" lol.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...detta+gameplay
    Last edited by Anthony342; 09-04-2021, 01:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• What is the best arcade games for you and why?

I play Super Mario until now the best arcade games for me.
Working...
X