Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best arcade games for you and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markusmod
    replied
    Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat. I spent many, many quarters on those games

Leave a comment:

• TintaBoricua
    replied
    Marvel Vs. Capcom, Turtles Arcade Beat 'em up, Mortal Kombat 2, House of the Dead 2

Leave a comment:

• Earl-Hickey
    replied
    Street fighter 3 3rd strike, so so underrated

People always go on about SF2 and it was a good game at the time, SF3 was a massive upgrade in every regard but was overshadowed by polygon fighters at the time such as Tekken 1

Its funny because Tekken 1 looks like dog **** now where as SF3 still looks fantastic.

On Street Fighter 2 I was always more of a fatal fury fan, I found SF2 boring compared to fatal fury, plus Mai owns chun li any day

Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 06-29-2022, 04:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NachoMan
    replied
    Built my own 4-player arcade machine last year. It plays full MAME set plus pretty much all emulators up through PS3. Around 70K games in all from the late 70's to early 2010's. I honestly built it to play one specific game, Gyruss, which I played at the local pizza parlor during my entire childhood. It still holds up as a super fun shooter with great music. Also love to play fighting games like Street Fighter (dozens of variants), Virtua Fighter, Dead On Arrival (DOA) and Soul Calibur. Fighting games are just so much more fun on an arcade cabinet. Sports game favorites include NBA Jam (fun in 4 player), Punch Out and several old school soccer games like Back Street Soccer. Adventure game faves include Super Mario series, Ghosts and Goblins, Ghouls and Ghosts.
    Last edited by NachoMan; 06-28-2022, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nash out
    replied
    I love story based games that include great characters, and adventure or action or both. The Great Nash loves nothing more than playing Red Dead Redemption 2 whilst eating a Tyson Fury ice pop. Nash out.

Leave a comment:

• clmags12
    replied
    Arcade games? Loved when Street Fighter first came out. Had mini tournaments in different 711s, LOL!

I got the room at the house but haven't bought it yet, maybe. Wanting that skateboard arcade game 720!

Leave a comment:

• Redere
    replied
    Here is a list of my top arcade games:
    Pac Man
    Super Mario
    X-Men
    Mortal Kombat

But to be honest, I don't even remember when I played those games. I play only wordle now. I am sure everyone knows this popular game. You can also look for hints here https://word-finder.com/words-that-start-with/g/. And don't forget to thank me for this website.
    Last edited by Redere; 07-07-2022, 06:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    Originally posted by itiagen View Post
    Asteroids, Burgertime, Mario Bros, Galaga, Frogger, Xmen, Pacman, Ms. Pacman, Tapper (Budweiser version), TMNT, NBA Jam, Terminator, Street Fighter 2 and 3, Mortal Kombat, and Donkey Kong as the bonafide starter pack.
    Also say what you want, but I'm super into gambling. Been playing at moon bingo login daily for about a month and I can't stop.
    Loved X-Men and TMNT too. Usually played as Colossus or Wolverine. And as Michelangelo or sometimes Leonardo. I saw a newer TMNT arcade game when I dropped by a roller skating rink based on the more recent cartoon. Looked pretty good too.

Leave a comment:

• itiagen
    replied
    Asteroids, Burgertime, Mario Bros, Galaga, Frogger, Xmen, Pacman, Ms. Pacman, Tapper (Budweiser version), TMNT, NBA Jam, Terminator, Street Fighter 2 and 3, Mortal Kombat, and Donkey Kong as the bonafide starter pack.
    Also say what you want, but I'm super into gambling. Been playing at moon bingo login daily for about a month and I can't stop.
    Last edited by itiagen; 10-26-2021, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sleazyfellow
    replied
    The game that changed everything for me is street fighter 2 the world warrior. I was a gaming fan before that with super Mario and zelda, even played the original street fighter but when that game hit I was an arcade junkie. After that fighting games were the big thing. Every time I went to an arcade I'd check out the latest fighting game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X