No announcement yet.

ESports Boxing Club: another DLC scam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESports Boxing Club: another DLC scam

I know we’re all excited about the first new boxing game in 10 years.

So I’m sorry to tell you it’s a scam, just like all fighting games are now.

Get ready to pay $70 for the game and then to buy every boxer on the roster individually as “downloadable content.” They’ll probably charge about $5-$10 a pop for each boxer.

Its how these crap video game companies get people to hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars for a video game that plays like something that’ll cost you about $5 used.

Trust me, I was a huge fighting game fan. They all cost hundreds and hundreds of dollars now if you want the complete game.

Its not worth it at all. Especially for a boxing game where all the characters will play very similarly.

Any of you heard of it? Seems to be a next gen boxing game. Looks good from what I have seen.

Comment

Fight Night Champions II please

Comment

Originally posted by TrubiskyRules View Post
        I hear you, but this is an actual game that is nearly finished and coming to the XSX and PS5. We can all dream of past boxing games, but until this was announced, it was just that, a dream.

Look into it man. It may surprise you. They seem to care about the sport, and the overall game play being on par with their passion of the sport.

Comment

https://youtu.be/dWIAWKGEAfk

Comment

New trailer: https://youtu.be/0txF7MGYcx0

Comment

Originally posted by TrubiskyRules View Post
              Garbage EA will never invest in another Boxing game after they put all their chips on the UFC and are successful with it.

Glad they're releasing this game on PC too. I'll give it a shot when a demo or beta comes out.

Comment

Looks like this game will be delayed, which is actually a good thing. They don't want to rush a game only for it to be glitchy and unusable like Cyberpunk.

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 12-21-2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

This roster is actually amazing

Comment

They seem to have a larger roster of fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X