Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haze for the PS3 is going to kick ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Haze for the PS3 is going to kick ass.

I was playing the demo, but damn... This **** looks even better. It comes out on May 20th.

Im getting this **** for sure. Who ever has a PS3, ya should think about it.. Theres a demo online.

No its nothing like Halo so don't start to compare. It plays nothing like it.

really not a fan of first person shooting games...but the game does look kickass...

Comment

Try it my dude. I wasn't a fan either, but when I played Call of Duty 4.... Im in love with that **** now.

Comment

tideo is extremely old. I'll probably rent it

Comment

This game is going to be good. The demo ain't show all of this ****. I know multiplayer is going to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
            This game is going to be good. The demo ain't show all of this ****. I know multiplayer is going to be good.
            Don't get your hopes up man. theres been a few games that were suppose to be awesome for the PS3 and only a couple have been ok. I hope they fix the crappy multiplayer on PS3. I have a 360 and a PS3 and xbox live is the far better online system. good demo for haze though, thanks for the mention of it.

Comment

It really didn’t impress me, but that’s not saying it was bad, it was alright actually but I expected a lot more considering the developers history. Pretty generic, really atrocious voice acting, graphics didn’t excite me. However, the controls worked well and the server online was pretty fast.

The game has a very interesting concept, but the gameplay isn’t quite there.

Comment

I played the demo with high expectations, but the 720p looked like 576p
                And the gameplay was OKE, but it was just plain ugly and not Halo-killer material.

I hoped for a halo killer.

Resistance 2 Or Killzone 2, hopfully those games will deliver.

Comment

It just got a rating of 4.5 out of 10 on IGN:

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/875/875229p1.html

Comment

The rating is horrible but the game is good. I don't listen to ratings.

People said that Crisis Core was ok, that game is great!

Juiced 2 Hot import nights is a hot game and many said it was garbage.

Ya wanna rent it then rent it, but I like the game. Pretty solid.

Comment

Working...
                    X