Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to punch harder and increase strength?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ber View Post
    I've been watching this product for a long time, but the damn covid changed all my plans.
    Fights are happening everywhere. Gyms are open everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      You wanna learn how to punch harder just learn how to punch first.
      I can't think of any exsersize that can increase punching power outside of just being fit and limber, a strong core and calves helps. But technique matters so much more.

Strong wrists is very helpful as well. Allows you to throw with more abandon.

Punching is all leverage based on your frame and technique. And a bit of your personal fitness. Plant your feet for leverage, having a strong core helps translate the leverage, but having a thick trunk even helps more so. This is why so many skinny mexicans hit hard for 12 rounds. Skinny arms with no tension and a thick short trunk.
      Yes, that's right. strain the fist and the hand should be at the moment of contact of the fist with the target in this case, there will be a large transfer of body weight to the target.

Comment

Golf is the best way to pattern your punch, the ones who play will agree with me. The perfect twist, transfer of weight and timing will make a 60 year old hit 260yd. That's exactly like boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky86 View Post
          That’s a pretty neat equipment. I bet that would give you strong fore arms.
          Well it’s kind of defeating the purpose of knuckle push ups which is compacting the hands into the floor/ ground .to train your fists to get tighter and stronger . This product requires balancing the wrist and possibly injury if your wrist gives out because it’s uneven movement . If you want to strengthen your forearm do regular knuckle push ups, or an actual forearm exercise, your supposed to drive the eye knuckles straight down while keeping wrist straight , not wobbling unevenly or cushion assisted .

This is a good gimmick and maybe I’m wrong but I doubt it since I’ve been doing knuckle push ups for decades . You also toughen the knuckles up on a hard surface this is preventing the most important knuckles from doing that and that’s the eye knuckles ,the two biggest ones .

Ill,order a pair at some point to check them out ,hope I’m wrong but ..............I get the stability part but knuckle push ups are designed to solely make the hand and wrist stronger through pushing directly against the ground with the bare knuckles .
          billeau2 Thoughts ?
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-10-2021, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Well it’s kind of defeating the purpose of knuckle push ups which is compacting the hands into the floor/ ground .to train your fists to get tighter and stronger . This product requires balancing the wrist and possibly injury if your wrist gives out because it’s uneven movement . If you want to strengthen your forearm do regular knuckle push ups, or an actual forearm exercise, your supposed to drive the eye knuckles straight down while keeping wrist straight , not wobbling unevenly or cushion assisted .

This is a good gimmick and maybe I’m wrong but I doubt it since I’ve been doing knuckle push ups for decades . You also toughen the knuckles up on a hard surface this is preventing the most important knuckles from doing that and that’s the eye knuckles ,the two biggest ones .

Ill,order a pair at some point to check them out ,hope I’m wrong but ..............I get the stability part but knuckle push ups are designed to solely make the hand and wrist stronger through pushing directly against the ground with the bare knuckles .
            billeau2 Thoughts ?
            I think the only thing this would add to knuckle pushups is the ability to turn freely. For some that have a wonky shoulder, this may help. Of course the twisting mimicks a punch, but if doing it while doing pushups actually helps, I don't know. I'll stick with it maybe helping a shoulder issue. But .... I don't have this product so that's just me saying so.

Comment

Working...
            X