Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What healthy beverages do you drink with meals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What healthy beverages do you drink with meals?

    Do you guys have any good recommendations for what to wash down your food with? Besides water?

  • #2
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Do you guys have any good recommendations for what to wash down your food with? Besides water?
    Hard to beat water...

    Comment


    • #3
      Prickly pear juice, Gatorade Less sugar ones, Jamica drink Watermelon juice

      Comment


      • #4
        Carbonated water, with no added extra bs. The carbonation is very refreshing like with a sugary soft drink. But it’s just water with gas.

        Comment


        • #5
          Coconut water.

          I've heard kombucha is good for you, but it tastes fooking awful to me. Some folks love it doe.

          Everything else seems like it has too much sugar or too much something or weird ass sweeteners of questionable impact to your body.

          Comment


          • #6
            Other than water, Gatorade zero is all I fooks with.

            Kale banana blueberry smoothie tho, that’s the kill.

            Comment


            • #7
              Green tea......

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Do you guys have any good recommendations for what to wash down your food with? Besides water?
                Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                Hard to beat water...
                Indeed. Ice, lemon, lime etc can help for people who find water "boring"

                Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Coconut water.

                I've heard kombucha is good for you, but it tastes fooking awful to me. Some folks love it doe.

                Everything else seems like it has too much sugar or too much something or weird ass sweeteners of questionable impact to your body.
                Only problem with coconut water is it tastes awful. 😆

                And I agree about artificial sweeteners, Some might as well be poison.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
                  Indeed. Ice, lemon, lime etc can help for people who find water "boring"



                  Only problem with coconut water is it tastes awful. 😆

                  And I agree about artificial sweeteners, Some might as well be poison.
                  Artificial sweeteners are fine. The most tested food product of all time and no test has shown any adverse effects

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Artificial sweeteners are fine. The most tested food product of all time and no test has shown any adverse effects
                    Some sweeteners are actually worse than sugar.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP