Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What healthy beverages do you drink with meals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slice a cucumber and put it in a pitcher full of water. I find there to be no other drink as refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
      Hard to beat water...
      Right. I make a point of having water with every meal. If you have jug of filtered watered in the fridge you will drink it. I remember Jay Cutler saying he had a soda after each workout to help replenish glycogen. He won four Olympia's so on the occasion I have a sugared drink after a workout I don't feel so bad. I don't drink much soda but I'm currently into malted drink. it's like unfermented beer, before the sugar turns to alcohol, it's not fizzy. It's an acquired taste. Taste like flat beer mixed with root beer lol. No more calories than a cola though. Here in Canada it's distributed by Grace foods and sold under the name MALTA, anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
        Right. I make a point of having water with every meal. If you have jug of filtered watered in the fridge you will drink it. I remember Jay Cutler saying he had a soda after each workout to help replenish glycogen. He won four Olympia's so on the occasion I have a sugared drink after a workout I don't feel so bad. I don't drink much soda but I'm currently into malted drink. it's like unfermented beer, before the sugar turns to alcohol, it's not fizzy. It's an acquired taste. Taste like flat beer mixed with root beer lol. No more calories than a cola though. Here in Canada it's distributed by Grace foods and sold under the name MALTA, anyone else know what I'm talking about?
        Nah I'm not familiar with that, but I do imagine it is def an acquired taste. - Like some of these protein bars I eat.

Oh yeah and Jay Cutler was a beast...
        A blond beast, some would say...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Slice a cucumber and put it in a pitcher full of water. I find there to be no other drink as refreshing.
          Just one slice?

Or the whole cucumber sliced?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Just one slice?

Or the whole cucumber sliced?
            Whole cucumber sliced. Serve cold.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Green tea......
              Really? Green tea? We have that in common.

You still the magic man abracadabra hokus pokus

I keep getting banned, and don't know why your buddy runs to the mods all the time.

What kind of green tea? Where is it from?

Got a green tea store and they got all kinds of green teas from all over japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Really? Green tea? We have that in common.

You still the magic man abracadabra hokus pokus

I keep getting banned, and don't know why your buddy runs to the mods all the time.

What kind of green tea? Where is it from?

Got a green tea store and they got all kinds of green teas from all over japan.
                I go to a Japanese market near me, and buy all sorts of weird flavors of Coke soda... like vanilla orange

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  I love Japanese cucumbers.

They taste like out of season
                  Watermelons

In season Japanese melons.... forget about it too too sweet
                  The do melons,peaches
                  and pears right

Don't dip you wick in j poon.. you will be cross eyed

Comment

I don't drink with meals. I find it to be bloating. And the liquid is not absorbed very quickly. Is this a quirk, or something real?

I think it's a quirk. I don't like to stretch my stomach, so I try to eat small amounts of food and space out my drinking.

Your milage may vary https://www.thediabeteself.net/suppl...rets-revealed/ .
                    Last edited by Bossony; 12-07-2020, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Dark beer, but NOT with a meal, after it.

Comment

Working...
                      X