Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dangerous and toxic gym member from hell!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dangerous and toxic gym member from hell!!!!

    Almost a year ago ,
    a new guy join our gym with zero background ,
    like many novice he sparr very hard , extremly hard.
    when we paried and i forced to work with this insane guy , in his first lesson with a zero knowledge he started to teach me in a through how a drill a coach give without know what is jab or cross

    Iv'e thought to myself it's a matter of time he will be changed with the times or he will leave soon.. but unfortunately he become more and more dreadfull gym member from hell
    his behavior are very disrepsctfull!!!!drain all of the energy and the good vibes!!


    But what make him much more terrible is that during the sparring began he started to talking **** meanwhile we sparred said insulting comments on me

    He comes to people in his first week little bit before class began when we use to sit and making our small talk , to lecture us that we dont have a clue how to learn to fight and the correct way to learn to box is to get from the coach is to give each and every other a personal program that fit to us , and the group training is a waste of the , he was very sure on himself and say he know what does he said - problem is that he still keep talking such kind of nonsense and newbie come and he misleading them

    When we paired , you guys , know sometimes we clash with each pair when we work (small studio) he frequently clash with me very hard - never say sorry , it's not a big deal but when it done maliciously , it another thing.

    In our gym we are the stuendt open the gym starting the warm up by ourselfs , he never let anyone do it , always try to fail and embarass the person who stood in front of the class always try to fix and say he doing things wrong.

    The guy almost boxing for a year and he still he still fighting in sparring like sparr on his life on the stack , he injured the novice
    and even before the session he telling our coach is that he so much looking to smash our faces.
    there isn't one class that we sparr and iv'e hear in the background meanwhile we sparred an very loudly noise of punch , and everyone stop to work and watch the guy freaking out on people - the coach tell him to cool down and he refuse.

    After couple of rounds with him when the class end he asking me to still sparr with him and i never refused - but the guy fight with me like fight for his life!!! that's insane the coach didn't remove him from the gym!!

    after i'm doing a sparring session with him after the class end he demand with me to continue sparr with him , and it feel like he call me out - leave the fact that i'm always beat him up everytime he try me..

    I'm trying to avoid him and ask him if he want to work with another person he refuse and insiste to work with me.

    Even when we doing drilling he lectures me like he's my instrctor , i'm more skillful and exprienced then him , there is no chance i'm doing more then a one movement and he must have something to say - since i more expreinced them him i know he misleading me , and i call the coach to see if things he say correct ... merly ..

    i'M one of presistent of the gym and my coach asking me to replace him when he abscence , this toxic student don't let me pass the class , he want to be A.coach , and he playing a very low mind control game ,he trying in very disrespectful to wave me off as a subtitute coach in front of everyone and make look bad in front of everyone , and parent of the youth guys, it's a very embaress!!

    It's a shame and disgrace that a guy with under year of expereince took that roll of a. coach , specially when he did it with a very disgusting way , there is way to get that roll (we a kind of tradition in our gym)

    I dont know what to do to stay in my club or Move to another boxing club , in my area not many gyms are teach very high level and have the same attitude i'm used to train.

    this guy ruined my half , after almost a year with him i lost my sane , just wanted to share it and get some advice and you views ...

    Sorry i've been mumbled , i don't have any words to say what i'm thinking about it , the guy is from hell !! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
    Want your support to bring back my sanity.
    Have a sane weekend guys!
    Last edited by DesertPrince; 08-29-2020, 09:09 AM.

  • #2
    Find a new gym. Simple. Seems like your coach think he has a cash cow on his hand so he lets him do what he wants. Go find a real gym with a real coach that takes charge of his program. Pro coaches are chill and tend to promote good conduct.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Find a new gym. Simple. Seems like your coach think he has a cash cow on his hand so he lets him do what he wants. Go find a real gym with a real coach that takes charge of his program. Pro coaches are chill and tend to promote good conduct.
      Agree with Jab's take here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the reply guys,
        Yeah i think i don't have any option but to leave.
        The problem the otheres gym in my area are very mcdjodo's
        I had a deep connection with my coach , our gym is not these type of 'kill of be killed gym' at all.
        I'ts just the coach never doing the dirty work and kick out this type of human trash
        Never really trained in another gyms..

        Comment


        • #5
          Don't get run out of your gym 'Confront him further more, see if other people in the gym agree with your concerns'.

          Don't get run out of the gym.

          Comment


          • #6
            1: You don't have to listen to the man, when he tries to impose his ways upon you.

            2: Are you just a member or a coach? Voice your opinion to the coaches, if they have a issue they will confront him.

            3: Do not get run out of the gym by him, do other people like him? Maybe he will be the one to leave, when people find out his ways are bothering them etc

            4: Sometimes these events will happen in boxing gyms, all part of the competition 'Up to yourself anyway'.

            Note: Your coaches should really be confronting this man.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              1: You don't have to listen to the man, when he tries to impose his ways upon you.

              2: Are you just a member or a coach? Voice your opinion to the coaches, if they have a issue they will confront him.

              3: Do not get run out of the gym by him, do other people like him? Maybe he will be the one to leave, when people find out his ways are bothering them etc

              4: Sometimes these events will happen in boxing gyms, all part of the competition 'Up to yourself anyway'.

              Note: Your coaches should really be confronting this man.
              I really try to avoid him i tried everything , nothing help with this guy , just lost case.

              No i'm not the coach , I'm just one of those guys who is very very persistent in our gym

              I talked with the coach , and he do agree with me , that this guy coming for take out his anger , and he , as a coach always tell him to calm down , and me when i work with must to tell him to cool down , i tried this , the guy refuse , told my coach again so he told me that avoid him and ask him to work with another student - he refused .
              coach told me don't give a ** just avoid him anyway

              i tried to avoid him in last session told my coach before i didnt work with him that he raise his hand on the students and i dont want to work with him

              the guy in front of the class ask me to work with him , i refused he asked me why , i confront him and told him that i dont want to work with him the guy confront me that he sparred with anyone exept me i told him crossed any line i had enough from him and he don't know how to work

              coach told me i wansnt okay with him i was too much offensive with him

              So yes , if my coach stay things like , it would be very very irresponsible .

              Comment


              • #8
                If i was a coach and i had kind of student like that i was long time ago kick the hell out of my gym

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DesertPrince View Post
                  If i was a coach and i had kind of student like that i was long time ago kick the hell out of my gym
                  It is not your place to confront this man, but 'Continue to ignore him and not working with him'.

                  If there is a chairman to the boxing club, or people higher up maybe mention the issue to them 'Find out whether other members of the gym are bothered by his behavior and create a petition'.

                  These things are going to happen in a boxing gym, sometimes people like that will meet a greater force who will discipline them 'Other times they may just keep taking liberties until management deals with them'.

                  Note: Coaches should really be enforcing gym conduct. Nothing much you can do to be honest, If he knows you dislike him etc

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tell your coach 'No I'm not sparring or working with him. When I get paired up with him I don't feel like I'm learning anything and he's not trying to learn anything either, he's just out to hurt me.'

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There was a guy that is very hard to work with just like your buddy in our gym, he always throws full power when we practise drills and does that with everybody, in sparring i usally just jab him since i'm the taller man and his defence suck,but with other guys, especially lighter ones he just walks through their punches and just throws power punches not carring about their well being (even the teens).
                      One day when we were about to spar he went for a glove touch i said ok just as i was about to touch the glove he went for a hook,i leaned back he didnt land and we started sparring and i was like **** this dude and just threw with bad intentions and dropped him one minute into the sparring.
                      He tried to spar another heavyweight but this one just didnt care about him and dropped him and sent him home with a black eye..ever since then he throws lightly and tries to learn.
                      One coach thinks we're bullies (we're like 10 to 20lbs heavier) the other doesnt care and said i warned you multiple times.
                      TLDR: toxic boxer is toxic, got hurt and dropped twice in sparring ever since then he's no longer toxic.
                      Last edited by YGriffith; 08-31-2020, 08:48 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        From me , the guy absorb not once , another guys , already bully his face , maybe he have some mentall disorder , anyway in my gym i'm no more welcome .

                        Other gyms in my area much more
                        Ridiculous , from those kind that 50%of the class is about push ups burpee planks and crawling and not mention the bootcamp sergent instructor coaches..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by YGriffith View Post
                          There was a guy that is very hard to work with just like your buddy in our gym, he always throws full power when we practise drills and does that with everybody, in sparring i usally just jab him since i'm the taller man and his defence suck,but with other guys, especially lighter ones he just walks through their punches and just throws power punches not carring about their well being (even the teens).
                          One day when we were about to spar he went for a glove touch i said ok just as i was about to touch the glove he went for a hook,i leaned back he didnt land and we started sparring and i was like **** this dude and just threw with bad intentions and dropped him one minute into the sparring.
                          He tried to spar another heavyweight but this one just didnt care about him and dropped him and sent him home with a black eye..ever since then he throws lightly and tries to learn.
                          One coach thinks we're bullies (we're like 10 to 20lbs heavier) the other doesnt care and said i warned you multiple times.
                          TLDR: toxic boxer is toxic, got hurt and dropped twice in sparring ever since then he's no longer toxic.
                          This is the solution to your problem in my opinion. If a he is being a dick and you are better than him make
                          Him pay for it. Don't forget the body I caught a broken rib from sparring one time it was awful and lasts a long time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lucky86 View Post
                            This is the solution to your problem in my opinion. If a he is being a dick and you are better than him make
                            Him pay for it. Don't forget the body I caught a broken rib from sparring one time it was awful and lasts a long time.
                            Or an accidental knee in the bollocks!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              that's insane. just get out of there as fast as you can....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              TOP